• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Any suggestions for credit card bill payment after hdfc billpay not giving Cashback.

Gangadhar

TF Buzz
i have around 11 credit cards and i use HDFC, ICICI and AXIS cards primarily. i pay around 20 to 25k every month for creditcards. i have HDFC, ICICI and Indusind bank accounts. Is there any other option to earn reward points or cashback for credit card bill payments?

There are multiple threads on the forum, if you search a bit. You will find everything. Also, you will get to know about the precautions one has to take while using these platforms as they are not that great as HDFC billpay.

Also, you will get to know about the precautions one has to take while using these platforms as they are not that great as HDFC billpay.

Hehe .... It took HDFC stopping cashback to earn such praise.

I wonder whether they'll take the cue and gradually eliminate other benefits as well in order for people to appreciate their services more and more! ........ Remember them introducing their new, hated netbanking UI, and people suddenly start lamenting the loss of the old one (which was never appreciated as much before)?! :)

Last edited:
If you use Millennia Debit card then 2.5% cash back upto 400 and if you use platinum debit card then 1% cashback upto 750.

Payment method Hdfc Bank debit card
If I will Pay credit card bill through HDFC Millennia DC on SBI UNIPAY then it will give 2.5 % cashback ?

Someone told me that now it's hasbeen stopped. Pls confirm bro and tell me

Paid 4 credit card bills thru jio finance using hdfc debit card and all were success... I have a bill of 1L to pay on 2nd sep and SBI credit card payment went into pending status in jio finance...
Now in dilemma... had transaction failures in both sbi unipay and Jio finance in just 2 months....
Never ever txn failed in CRED in the last 4 years....

Paid 4 credit card bills thru jio finance using hdfc debit card and all were success... I have a bill of 1L to pay on 2nd sep and SBI credit card payment went into pending status in jio finance...
Now in dilemma... had transaction failures in both sbi unipay and Jio finance in just 2 months....
Unfortunately, nothing can be done for the transaction failures. We are yet to see a perfect platform like HDFC billpay.

Jio finance app-Other issue is 1% CB points for using HDFC Platinum DC , had done multiple CC pmts , on 24th Aug, CB points are still not reflecting

Jio finance app-Other issue is 1% CB points for using HDFC Platinum DC , had done multiple CC pmts , on 24th Aug, CB points are still not reflecting
Didn't realized had made payment for more than 75000 in first week and cash back too credited in first week of August, could have postponed the payment to 1st week Sep'24 (missed that CB) Did some payments on 1st Sep'24 and got cash back on 3rd Sep, so it is still working.

Back