• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Any tip for apply cc

shrewdoc

TF Ace
I get my salary in cash. So how can i apply for cc any tips?
1. If you're filing ITR and declaring income, then you can use that.

2. If you maintain good balance and do decent transactions in bank account, then you can leverage that.

3. If you have good relationship with bank like huge loans, use that.

If you have none of the above, then you need some proof of your income.
(Not any financial advice: You can open a current account in proprietorship and transfer the money to your savings account via NEFT every month.)

banker

TF Buzz

2. If you maintain good balance and do decent transactions in bank account, then you can leverage that.

(Not any financial advice: You can open a current account in proprietorship and transfer the money to your savings account via NEFT every month.)
We dont need to file ITR becoz we are ST n thats why i always pay in cash for everything so i only use bank account for mutual fund or for FD

banker

TF Buzz

How do i open account in proprietorship?

varun__goel_

TF Legend
I get my salary in cash. So how can i apply for cc any tips?
Open savings acc in any private bank(preferably hdfc/axis). Deposit your cash in this bank acc and try to shift all your expenses on dc and upi. You will get pre approved offer in few months. And then apply other cards on basis of this card.

banker

TF Buzz
Open savings acc in any private bank(preferably hdfc/axis). Deposit your cash in this bank acc and try to shift all your expenses on dc and upi. You will get pre approved offer in few months. And then apply other cards on basis of this card.
I have saving account on katak and Jupiter and canara bank and one more local bank which i used for everything because its easy n near my house.

shrewdoc

TF Ace
We dont need to file ITR becoz we are ST n thats why i always pay in cash for everything so i only use bank account for mutual fund or for FD
This is not a reason not to file an ITR. Ye kya baat krdi apne?
How do i open account in proprietorship?
Har chiz yaha nhi btayi ja sakti. Thoda apko bhi mehnat krna pdega. Khud se research kijiye. HUF is an option. CA ko consult kriye.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Listen OP.. you have long journey so deposit in some zero MAB Account I don't tell which search in the forum second keep using as per need don't over use to chase cc offer and in 6 months time you will pre approved offer for around 10 to 50k approx could be higher too. And slowly apply after 1 year from approval of pre approved cc for LTF card.

shrewdoc

TF Ace
He would need to register for GST then!
Maybe, Maybe Not.

As I mentioned in my previous post, not everything can be discussed here. An experienced CA can help with this matter.

Also, since he mentioned family income, HUF is also an option.
This is not a reason not to file an ITR. Ye kya baat krdi apne?

Har chiz yaha nhi btayi ja sakti. Thoda apko bhi mehnat krna pdega. Khud se research kijiye. HUF is an option. CA ko consult kriye.
@vaibhav111