• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Any trick for 0 MAB IDFC ACCOUNT

In my experience their service / support is comaprable to SBI, while SBI will beat them with slight margin

I am not aware of their service as I do not have any relationship with them. I am merely aware of activeness of their support team as they are quite prompt.

Can you share more details about your experience with IDFC?

I am not aware of their service as I do not have any relationship with them. I am merely aware of activeness of their support team as they are quite prompt.

Delayed response, inaccurate information, auto closing of tickets without resolution, branch visit mandatory for basic a/c related issues.

PS: some of the SFB provide better services than them,
they are neither big nor small bank in brief they behave like Kejariwal of aap :D

Delayed response, inaccurate information, auto closing of tickets without resolution, branch visit mandatory for basic a/c related issues.

PS: some of the SFB provide better services than them,
they are neither big nor small bank in brief they behave like Kejariwal of aap :D
Bhai Au bank bohat better hai

Thanks for sharing.

About inaccurate information, this is quite common among institution that gets big. Left hand does not know what right hand does, but this is no excuse either.
Eg: Axis is still selling Neo saying 5% discount on AmazonPay, but many reported it being discontinued since March 31 2024. So who knows whats happening. Many reported getting LTF CC from ICICI with only CC relationship and no savings, and the ones with savings and salary account are offered paid Coral too.

And SFB may provide better service as they want to capture more customers and many chose them simply because of higher interest rate too. But this is subjective too.

Thanks for sharing.

About inaccurate information, this is quite common among institution that gets big. Left hand does not know what right hand does, but this is no excuse either.
Eg: Axis is still selling Neo saying 5% discount on AmazonPay, but many reported it being discontinued since March 31 2024. So who knows whats happening. Many reported getting LTF CC from ICICI with only CC relationship and no savings, and the ones with savings and salary account are offered paid Coral too.

And SFB may provide better service as they want to capture more customers and many chose them simply because of higher interest rate too. But this is subjective too.

Mera matlab bas itana sa h ki, idfc is neither right nor left, just in middle
Be ready to be sandwitched when you go into this bank. Peace out :)

i am surprised people are so likely to have an Account in a bank which freezes even on UPI transaction.
And also providing accounts on MAB that's a insult. There is nothing special in their Saving Account. Credit Card are already devalued and Reward Points too.
People who are holding wealth live in fear that at what moment their account will be freezed. Best of luck new comers.

I don't know what you guys will get by opening a HNI a/c when bank's still treating you like a random joy?

Your a/c history matters!
At least with traditional banks, like HDFC where being a preffered customer and long & healthy a/c history helps.

Banks like AU and idfc are still trying to figure their way out, you can't even be sure that they will remain in same shape as they are today!

So my piece- try to be an HNI in a 'systematically important bank'

when u are not having any relationship with them then why uttering useless information just to support them. Are u currently working in a IDFC Bank??
let them speak who really suffered from their worst services. Rather than countering them on their experiences.

Sometimes it's better to shut mouths on topics you don't know about.

when u are not having any relationship with them then why uttering useless information just to support them. Are u currently working in a IDFC Bank??
let them speak who really suffered from their worst services. Rather than countering them on their experiences.

Sometimes it's better to shut mouths on topics you don't know about.
It would better if you read before replying. My comment has nothing to do with their services.

If you have suffered, my condolences. But using baseless accusation will not get you anything.

Everyone has personal opinion to things.

0 MAB account never hurts and keeps you away from any weird charges that you might have to figure out later. Also you do not have to worry about maintaining it.

IDFC maybe small in comparison but its not an SFB. Being relatively new and small, may give better service in comparison. Their customer support is already a bit more active than those big names you mentioned. Again, not comparing as one should make banks work for them, whicheve can fulfil their needs.
Banks are not limited to credit card products only.

Devaluation is also part of the product positioning and market variations. See how Infinia worked out, and it was launched it 2011 and recently became so noticeable that people are after it. An HDFC RM confirmed recently that HDFC will make Infinia even harder to get in this new FY.

Devaluation does not hit Axis much either, but trust did, Axis lost trust in the way it conducted itself lately.
But this again is not a general understanding as very few people are aware of details of how banks are conducting their business and most are unaware of their consumer rights.
I have already read your all comments. Even not having any services from them but countering others by comparison with others banks is clearly showing your some personal relations with them. It clearly shows your skills of Beating around the Bush.

I have nothing personal with you just in general i wrote my opinion that if someone is really happy with the services please let others knows and if someone is affected let this also know. But do not interrupt them just by comparing other banks that "they too do the same so nothing wrong in it" just this.

and if you are offended sorry then from my side and condolence to you.

I have already read your all comments. Even not having any services from them but countering others by comparison with others banks is clearly showing your some personal relations with them. It clearly shows your skills of Beating around the Bush.

I have nothing personal with you just in general i wrote my opinion that if someone is really happy with the services please let others knows and if someone is affected let this also know. But do not interrupt them just by comparing other banks that "they too do the same so nothing wrong in it" just this.

and if you are offended sorry then from my side and condolence to you.
And this is why its important that even after reading all, you still are on the fence that I suggested or asking others to be interested in IDFC. My comments have nothing to do with IDFC if you read creafully.

The post is about 0 MAB account and my query was to ask if someone received it.

Another member asked whats good in 0MAB, I simply answered my opinion on 0MAB account which has nothing to do with IDFC but only with 0MAB in general.
Someone mentioned bad service of IDFC, I asked them to share details to know more and understand what others might be going through in case I ever get in touch with them in future.

You are stuck on the assumption that I praised or complimented IDFC somehow, while my comments were never about IDFC and its service.

If you are someone who use UPI to transfer money within even your own account through UPI, do think hard before going for IDFC. They will randomly and obnoxiously freeze your account and then you will have to go to the branch to get them to resolve the issue. And resolutions can take time too.

Back