• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Any trick to transfer ola money wallet balance to bank account without any charges ( or minimal charges)?

dino

TF Premier
Hello everyone...i have around 7k rs in my ola money wallet...if you know can you please share...how to transfer this balance to bank account without any charges. (Or minimal charges)
If you do....this will be a huge help for me...as i need this money kinda rn.

PS :- Any trick Except pencilton..because they are not taking new customers as of now....and i don't have any older pencilton account.

Hello everyone...i have around 7k rs in my ola money wallet...if you know can you please share...how to transfer this balance to bank account without any charges. (Or minimal charges)
If you do....this will be a huge help for me...as i need this money kinda rn.

PS :- Any trick Except pencilton..because they are not taking new customers as of now....and i don't have any older pencilton account.
Yes there is a trick to transfer all wallet balance to bank account.

Thank you...but actually i need this money in my account.
You have to trade vouchers. I don't know any trick to transfer to bank account. Wallet to bank is tricky/impossible.

There are few ways to transfer amazon pay gift voucher but it will involve charges. I seen some videos.

You have to trade vouchers. I don't know any trick to transfer to bank account. Wallet to bank is tricky/impossible.

There are few ways to transfer amazon pay gift voucher but it will involve charges. I seen some videos.
brother it's possible to transfer all wallet money to bank account

Brother i am not promoting anything here, actually there is a app which will help you?? And i can also help you to transfer your wallet money to bank

Magicpin provides amazon voucher. So he can use that method.

Bro....thank you for this....i used this method....it cost me around 3.5% as charge....but i got the money in bank :)

Back