• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

TRICK TO TRANSFER DUES OF ONE CREDIT CARD TO ANOTHER WITHOUT ANY CHARGES( MIN 2 RUPAY CREDIT CARDS REQUIRED)

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
FOR THIS minimum requirements....

1 . two rupay credit cards linked with upi( ex bob premier rupay card,hdfc tata neu rupay card)

2. u can pay bill of visa,amex,mastercard and even rupay cards using this......

3. snap pay account

suppose u have HDFC MILLENA VISA CARD...YOUR CURRENT MONTH DUES IS 3000 rs.....u can pay that/transfer that amount to another rupay card....by paying 3000 bill of millenia card using snap pay...via upi....(no charges)....just enter the upi id of paytm upi id with linked rupay credit card and this bill will be paid using ur rupay credit card.

now suppose u use bob rupay card for this 3000 payment....so next month...ur dues for rupay bob card will be 3000 rs.....

now u can again pay this 3000 dues using ur second rupay card via same method....lets say u use tata neu rupay card...now for next month ur tata neu rupay card dues will be 3000..u can again use bob premier rupay for payment......this cycle can be continued between rupay cards...till credit card upi is launched for visa,mc and amex,diners....

this can be benficial for people who want genuinely....emi transactions....( not for no cost emi discount...then cancelling it) and they dont have to pay emi charges,processing charges.etc...and pay final amount when u choose to......like 3 months,6 months etc...( they can roate the amount between two rupay cards and pay the full amount when they want)

this to and fro can be continued between two rupay cards but currently visa,amaex and mc and be used only once tp tranfer the amount ( via pay bill)from visa/mastercard/amex/diners) as they dont have credit card upi facility....

snapay supports following bank credit cards payment.....and they credit amount mostly on next working day...

i have tried paytm upi and mentioned it in my example as...its works almost everytime...gpay,phonepe are a hit and miss...so u can try

i have not tested for diners/amex as i dont have them.

u should have the limit on ur rupay cards ...u can to transfer form visa/rupay/mc/diner/amex....like if ur rupay card limit is 80000...u can transfer max 80000 ( pay bill of other cards) nad there ARE NO CHARGES FOR BILL PAYMENT VIA UPI FROM SNAPAY AND U CAN GET REWARD POINTS TOO...

P.S ....IN the end u have to pay dues in full....this method just gives an option to juggle it between two cards till u want....

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-08-05-15-20-18-165_com.akinfopark.snapay.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-08-05-15-20-18-165_com.akinfopark.snapay.jpg
    181.7 KB · Views: 238
Last edited:

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
FOR THIS minimum requirements....

1 . two rupay credit cards linked with upi( ex bob premier rupay card,hdfc tata neu rupay card)

2. u can pay bill of visa,amex,mastercard and even rupay cards using this......

3. snap pay account

suppose u have HDFC MILLENA VISA CARD...YOUR CURRENT MONTH DUES IS 3000 rs.....u can pay that/transfer that amount to another rupay card....by paying 3000 bill of millenia card using snap pay...via upi....(no charges)....just enter the upi id of paytm upi id with linked rupay credit card and this bill will be paid using ur rupay credit card.

now suppose u use bob rupay card for this 3000 payment....so next month...ur dues for rupay bob card will be 3000 rs.....

now u can again pay this 3000 dues using ur second rupay card via same method....lets say u use tata neu rupay card...now for next month ur tata neu rupay card dues will be 3000..u can again use bob premier rupay for payment......this cycle can be continued between rupay cards...till credit card upi is launched for visa,mc and amex,diners....

this can be benficial for people who want genuinely....emi transactions....( not for no cost emi discount...then cancelling it) and they dont have to pay emi charges,processing charges.etc...and pay final amount when u choose to......like 3 months,6 months etc...( they can roate the amount between two rupay cards and pay the full amount when they want)

this to and fro can be continued between two rupay cards but currently visa,amaex and mc and be used only once tp tranfer the amount ( via pay bill)from visa/mastercard/amex/diners) as they dont have credit card upi facility....

snapay supports following bank credit cards payment.....and they credit amount mostly on next working day...

i have tried paytm upi and mentioned it in my example as...its works almost everytime...gpay,phonepe are a hit and miss...so u can try

i have not tested for diners/amex as i dont have them.

u should have the limit on ur rupay cards ...u can to transfer form visa/rupay/mc/diner/amex....like if ur rupay card limit is 80000...u can transfer max 80000 ( pay bill of other cards) nad there ARE NO CHARGES FOR BILL PAYMENT VIA UPI FROM SNAPAY AND U CAN GET REWARD POINTS TOO...
Jabardast bro...
@4uziaul
@VISHESH_BANSAL
@jack333
@bvc19296