• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Anybody able to add citi credit card to samsung pay or gpay ?

SmartyAadi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi all. I wanted to ask if anyone has been able to add their Citi bank Credit card to samsung pay or Gpay ?
I have been trying for quite a few days and unable to do it. Get an error. Sharing a screenshot below.

I have tried enabling all transactions (including ATM) but to no avail. If anyone can help or faces the issue, do comment below. My utmost thanks to all.
1699773658329.png

vinrey287

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Citibank credit card cannot be added to gpay as it's not in list of banks for gpay.
I'm also looking for an app that supports Citi.. I believe Samsung wallet supports but I don't have Samsung phone

SmartyAadi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Citibank credit card cannot be added to gpay as it's not in list of banks for gpay.
I'm also looking for an app that supports Citi.. I believe Samsung wallet supports but I don't have Samsung phone
Yes, on Samsung pay website it does say that citi cards are supported. I called citi support today (it's axis now lol). The support guy said nah, citi doesn't work even though Samsung website says it should. Also confirmed in FAQ https://www.samsung.com/in/samsung-pay/

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-13-00-18-20-978_com.brave.browser.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-13-00-18-20-978_com.brave.browser.jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 2

vinrey287

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
So there are none that support Citi.. Will have to wait for Axis to make the change then