• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Anyone converted Axis FK paid to LTF

Not to my knowledge but I have read somewhere that some people have closed paid ones and got issued LTF one in offer periods.

However, I won't recommend doing this.

Wait for mass LTF offer, try your luck with customer care. Call on paid numbers not toll free ones.

Will keep this in mind. I've never experienced anything as such before but i used jio earlier so there was nothing like charged line. Everything was free be it either toll or toll-free lines

I did not know that Jio had that kind of facility.

Airtel even if you have unlimited yearly package charged, for tolled number you will have to have balance separately to do the call.

I did not know that Jio had that kind of facility.

Airtel even if you have unlimited yearly package charged, for tolled number you will have to have balance separately to do the call.
Jio also requires that afak.
Else the call wouldn't even connect with jio😅
I don't know about the current scenario as I have switched to Airtel 4 yrs ago🙂

Can't we complaint about these shopkeepers to the rbi as this is clearly against the law!!!!!!
It is but tell me one thing, will anyone want to create a scene at that moment? Most won't. They will simply pay through other methods or go ahead with the extra charge. It will be an awkward situation imo, anyone of us won't do that (complain and going through all the pain)! 🤷‍♂️
That's the reality.

It is but tell me one thing, will anyone want to create a scene at that moment? Most won't. They will simply pay through other methods or go ahead with the extra charge. It's will be an awkward situation imo, anyone of us won't do that (complain and going through all the pain)! 🤷‍♂️
That's the reality.
Even if we pay extra we get the receipt right, why can we use it as a proof to raise a complaint.

Back