• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Anyone converted Axis FK paid to LTF

Axis CC LE + Paid FK to LTF Conversion

Axis Bank Surprised Me Today!

I hold My Zone LTF (37K limit) since aug 2023 on which my spends so far are less than 2k. I was seeing Axis Rewards and IOCL paid cards under the Upgrade tab in the axis application since a few weeks.

On tuesday, I received a call from a person claiming to be from axis. He told me about the upgrade offer to the same two cards. I refused citing the cards are chargeable and would rather go for something like FK LTF.

To my surprise, he said if he applies for FK or Neo on my behalf, it will be LTF. Since I was recording the call, I thought to play along and let him apply for the FK card. (I have something else going on with my Axis Neo LTF application since Dec 2023.)

As expected, the next day, I received an SMS saying the FK card is approved and that now my total credit limit across all my credit cards is 1.2L. (LE: 37K to 1.2L, when I used to check LE offer through the app, it never showed any offer.)

Just to be sure, I contacted axis customer care, asking them to confirm whether the card is chargeable or LTF. They told me that it is chargeable with joining and annual fees.

I then sent an email to them with the call recording and asked them to (1) register a complaint against that person (pretending to be assuming that he really is an Axis employee.) (2) cancel the FK card as I am not willing to activate it.

Today, I received the call from Axis and they offered me the FK card as FYF. I still refused and asked them to cancel it. And then they offered it as LTF. On my demand, they sent a mail confirming the same while I was on the call and also made me activate the card, which I happily did.
Axis continues to surprise me.

Just received a message with a link to ₹500 FK voucher for the first transaction using the card 😀.

I thought as they made the card TLF, no welcome benefit would be applicable.

Back