• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Anyone Suggest Best Motor Insurance Provider??

Gaara

TF Ace
I’m not sure if it’s the best choice, but I went with ACKO through Amazon Pay. Their prices are comparatively lower than other insurers, and as a Prime user, I received an extra discount. This is my first experience with ACKO, so I have no idea if it’s a good company or not—it was the only option Amazon provided. 🤓

Salonie

TF Select
I’m not sure if it’s the best choice, but I went with ACKO through Amazon Pay. Their prices are comparatively lower than other insurers, and as a Prime user, I received an extra discount. This is my first experience with ACKO, so I have no idea if it’s a good company or not—it was the only option Amazon provided. 🤓
Txxxx...

sidp

TF Ace
Anyone Suggest Best Two Wheeler Insurance Provider.?

@vaibhav111 @4uziaul
Bajaj is good but little costly. Heard good things about Chola too. But never dealt with them. It is cheaper option.

I had good experience with zuno(edelweiss) for car. Whatever issue i faced was because of external surveyor, but zuno rm was great.

Hdfc ergo is good across board. It has more coverage & most forgiving terms. One thing ive noticed is, it increases renewal fee considerably atleast for life/Medical insurance. this time I am thinking to switch to hdfc.

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
For the past 8-9 years I have been using ICICI Lombard for all my motor insurance. Have one agent with me (Family Friend) he gets the best quote and all claim process went smooth (4times claimed on foreseen situations).

great

TF Premier
Acko.
Using from more than 4 years now.
Had one claim this year. Garage covers are less so had to go ahead with reimbursement.
Claim settled and amt credited to my account before I settle with garage. So that was fast.

If doing for first time go for affiliate discount for additional cashback.

Salonie

TF Select
Acko.
Using from more than 4 years now.
Had one claim this year. Garage covers are less so had to go ahead with reimbursement.
Claim settled and amt credited to my account before I settle with garage. So that was fast.

If doing for first time go for affiliate discount for additional cashback.
Sounds good... Thank you