• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Anyone used HDFC Platinum DC on SBI Unipay after Aug 05th for CC payment

bro in which platform did you pay the cc bill ?
for which cc company bill ?
what is the merchant name showing in your hdfc bank statement ?

please reply all bro
and please provide screenshot of merchant and cb credit if possible
thank bro
Brother bura mat manna thoda search option ka upyog karlo, sari posts dekhli hai tumhari

Sabse badi dikkat yeh hai, joh banda information de rha hai usme bhi tumhe doubt hai 🤣

Thoda search karoge toh sab milega

Brother bura mat manna thoda search option ka upyog karlo, sari posts dekhli hai tumhari

Sabse badi dikkat yeh hai, joh banda information de rha hai usme bhi tumhe doubt hai 🤣

Thoda search karoge toh sab milega
nuvvu eteke oka place lo anney pettu bro simple ga search chesukoney badulu.
nelante pani pata lene vallu noteke vachindi pedatunnaru kabbttey proof tho pettamantunna.
post pettina prathe vadene gelukkodamena bro nee pani neku verey pani ledha bro :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

nuvvu eteke oka place lo anney pettu bro simple ga search chesukoney badulu.
nelante pani pata lene vallu noteke vachindi pedatunnaru kabbttey proof tho pettamantunna.
post pettina prathe vadene gelukkodamena bro nee pani neku verey pani ledha bro :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Season 17 Episode 20 GIF by The Simpsons

Last edited:
something fishy with bank bro
you also not shared reward points screenshot
some person did on 23rd still not received,

bro i didnt get " i paid sbi axis and hdfc in the same order as ss "
there is no point in sharing reward point screenshot since it doesn't show history. all i can say is i got and many others got as well

Agreed, I can write it in english too but the outcome won't make any difference so 😂
Oh, absolutely! Because, you know, the language doesn’t matter at all—it’s the thought that counts, right? Who cares about clarity, precision, or communication when you can just throw words around and hope they stick? English, Swahili, Klingon—it’s all the same, really. But hey, I’m sure the outcome will be just fine

Agreed, I can write it in english too but the outcome won't make any difference so 😂
Oh, absolutely! Because, you know, the language doesn’t matter at all—it’s the thought that counts, right? Who cares about clarity, precision, or communication when you can just throw words around and hope they stick? English, Swahili, Klingon—it’s all the same, really. But hey, I’m sure the outcome will be just fine
I dont think you understand this

I mean, why bother with the effort of expressing yourself clearly when you can just say, “Eh, it won’t make a difference”? Brilliant strategy! I’m sure everyone around you is deeply impressed by your commitment to mediocrity. But hey, why aim for understanding when you can settle for confusion? It’s not like your words have any impact, right?

I dont think you understand this

I mean, why bother with the effort of expressing yourself clearly when you can just say, “Eh, it won’t make a difference”? Brilliant strategy! I’m sure everyone around you is deeply impressed by your commitment to mediocrity. But hey, why aim for understanding when you can settle for confusion? It’s not like your words have any impact, right?
images (2)~2.webp

there is no point in sharing reward point screenshot since it doesn't show history. all i can say is i got and many others got as well
leave the screenshot bro
i didnt get properly " i paid sbi axis and hdfc in the same order as ss "

r u saying you paid sbi, axis, hdfc cc bills using hdfc dc recently after aug 25th and received all cb
or any other meaning which I am missing kindly correct me?

I paid for 3 of my cards via SBI unipay through HDFC platinum DC on 27th and recieved the points just 5 mins ago

I paid for 3 of my cards via SBI unipay through HDFC platinum DC on 27th and recieved the points just 5 mins ago
tq so much bro for your confirmation.

does all the merchant names in your statement is same as below or any DIFFERENT

POS ****xxXXXXXX**** SBIUNIPAYDBCard

Last edited:
Back