• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Anyone used HDFC Platinum DC on SBI Unipay after Aug 05th for CC payment

leave the screenshot bro
i didnt get properly " i paid sbi axis and hdfc in the same order as ss "

r u saying you paid sbi, axis, hdfc cc bills using hdfc dc recently after aug 25th and received all cb
or any other meaning which I am missing kindly correct me?
i paid sbi using jio
i paid axis using canara setu
i paid hdfc using unipay

all through hdfc dc and got points

leave the screenshot bro
i didnt get properly " i paid sbi axis and hdfc in the same order as ss "

r u saying you paid sbi, axis, hdfc cc bills using hdfc dc recently after aug 25th and received all cb
or any other meaning which I am missing kindly correct me?
Let me answer all of your queries along with your old posts.

If you have HDFC Platinum DC, then you can use it to pay CC bills of any banks except those which are not on BBPS.

Where to pay?
Answer: Platforms: SBI Unipay, JioFinance (app) & Atal setu (canara bank)

How to pay?
Answer: Just use any of the platforms mentioned above and use debit card at the payment page.

When I'll receive points?
Answer: 2-3 working days (saturday and sunday are not counted)

But I read people who made payment on 25, didn't get points?
Answer: Because we are at the month-end and nobody got this week points till 6:30pm, after that everyone points got reflected in their netbanking. These types of delays are perfectly normal for HDFC.

Where to redeem it?
Answer: You can redeem it in the netbanking and you will get 1:1 value, if you have platinum then your points should be in multiple of 250 and maximum is 750 per month

But I have millennia DC
Answer: You have to wait 90 days for it, value is same 1:1 but maximum value is 400 (2.5% upto 400). So, any payments above 16K is waste.

Ps: please don't ask for the screenshot.

i paid sbi using jio
i paid axis using canara setu
i pai

If you have HDFC Platinum DC, then you can use it to pay CC bills of any banks except those which are not on BBPS.

Where to pay?

How to pay?
Answer: Just use any of the platforms mentioned above and use debit card at the payment page.

Answer: Because we are at the month-end and nobody got this week points till 6:30pm, after that everyone points got reflected in their netbanking. These types of delays are perfectly normal for HDFC.

Where to redeem it?
Answer: You can redeem it in the netbanking and you will get 1:1 value, (if you have platinum then your points should be in multiple of 250 and maximum is 750 per month

But I have millennia DC
Answer: You have to wait 90 days for it, value is same 1:1 but maximum value is 400 (2.5% upto 400). So, any payments above 16K is waste.

bro tq so much for your reply , you cleared in

Where to pay?

How to pay?

Where to redeem it?
Answer: You can redeem it in the netbanking and you will get 1:1 value, if you have platinum then your points should be in multiple of 250 and maximum is 750 per month

But I have millennia DC

There are 3 merchants for all the platforms

SBI -> SBIUNIPAYDBCard
Atal Setu -> THE CANARA BANK
JioFinance -> REL* RELIANCE PAYMENT S

If you don't get them, forgot about the cashback.
bro thanks for your reply , after @arone replied it again, I understood clearly. that how and where he used his hdfc dc to receive cb
you also explained very nicely bro by summarizing. it would help so many people who comes
thanks for your kind effort for me
tq for your time and patience
tq so much bro

@arone , @panu24 @6ix9ine @Quiksilver27

I have 2 doubts , My bros.

1. How to use RBL bank credit card bill to get 1% cb using hdfc platinum card.? Is there any way.
Bcz it is not showing in biller list , may be due to new BPPS rule or something which I dont know.

2. Suppose Aug 28,30,31 cc bills paid of 78000/-. So max the cb will be posted in next month. Let us assume person received cb on sep 4th of amount 750 in RPoints.
So now my doubt is, on SEP 5th suppose I paid another bill of some 41000/- will I still be able to receive cashback in sep again???
Bcz whether transaction date is considered or posting date of RP is consider. In the above case I exhausted 750 of AUG or SEP month . I am unable to know.

Please share your views tq for prev replies.
All you guys helped me a lot
Tq so much.

1. How to use RBL bank credit card bill to get 1% cb using hdfc platinum card.? Is there any way.
Bcz it is not showing in biller list , may be due to new BPPS rule or something which I dont know.

2. Suppose Aug 28,30,31 cc bills paid of 78000/-. So max the cb will be posted in next month. Let us assume person received cb on sep 4th of amount 750 in RPoints.
So now my doubt is, on SEP 5th suppose I paid another bill of some 41000/- will I still be able to receive cashback in sep again???
Bcz whether transaction date is considered or posting date of RP is consider. In the above case I exhausted 750 of AUG or SEP month . I am unable to know.

Tq so much.
if you did tx on 28th it's aug.

if you did tx on 30 or 31 then it's considered under sep

each month there is a cap of 750 so if you paid 70k on 28 th and 8k on 30 or 31 you still have 670 cashback left for sep

if you did tx on 28th it's aug.

if you did tx on 30 or 31 then it's considered under sep

each month there is a cap of 750 so if you paid 70k on 28 th and 8k on 30 or 31 you still have 670 cashback left for sep
Bro any idea about qs 1 regarding RBL cc bill payment for cashback receiving.

And regarding your reply , I understood what you said.
So you are concluding that posting date of Reward points is fullfillment for month quota.Not Transaction date when comes to transactions done on 30 and 31.

And for remaining dates i.e if we do transaction on Aug 28th, 29th even suppose if posting date of RP is in sep3rd, still we will have 750 cb left for another CC Bill payment in sep month.

Bro any idea about qs 1 regarding RBL cc bill payment for cashback receiving.

And regarding your reply , I understood what you said.
So you are concluding that posting date of Reward points is fullfillment for month quota.Not Transaction date when comes to transactions done on 30 and 31.

And for remaining dates i.e if we do transaction on Aug 28th, 29th even suppose if posting date of RP is in sep3rd, still we will have 750 cb left for another CC Bill payment in sep month.
This is not correct. I have personally done txn on 31st before 12am it is counted in same month only not the next month

Sorry bro I don't have RBL card. If RBL is not present for payment on SBI Unipay, Jio Finanace, Atal Setu then I think only remaining platforms to check are mobikwik, cred or cheque. But you may not get any rewards there using hdfc DC.

Tq so much.
I generally avoid transactions in last 3 days of any month. So never needed to thought much on this. I think transaction date matters for hdfc DC. I will let other members to answer your query.

This is not correct. I have personally done txn on 31st before 12am it is counted in same month only not the next month
bro so you are stating that

Suppose Aug 31 cc bills paid of 78000/-. Let us assume person received cb on sep 4th of amount 750 in RPoints.
So now on SEP 5th suppose I paid another bill of some 41000/- . now I will receive cb of 410/- as sep month quota or not ??

FYI, it happens every month randomly that for some days or a week reward points not getting credited. Only solution is to wait when they will be credited.

Cool, good to know. Thank you, yeah only solution is to wait, not like I have any other choice :P

bro same i also did , and some other person also did ,
it shown the same as you kept
havent received cb
may they caught and stopped

or to wait for some 10 days , if not received means , the platform is Traced by HDFC

if you receive please ping here

i will also ping I received
tq

Will do man. Haven't received yet, but yeah I can wait. Will probably post back here after 10 working days

Does if I pay RBL credit card bill using mobikiwk platform using HDFC PLT DC will I receive 1% cashback point or not. since RBL is not added in bpps it is not showing in most of the platforms

if I dont receive cashback, please say some alternative way to pay RBL bank cc bill which will fetch cb also

tq

Does if I pay RBL credit card bill using mobikiwk platform using HDFC PLT DC will I receive 1% cashback point or not. since RBL is not added in bpps it is not showing in most of the platforms

if I dont receive cashback, please say some alternative way to pay RBL bank cc bill which will fetch cb also

tq
Anything that's not part of BPPS like AMEX, HSBC, RBL etc has no option to get 1% cashback currently. You can try MobiKwik and Cheq and stuff but its like random cb amount in their own apps.

Back