• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Apple in talks with HDFC Bank to launch Credit card in India

No Problem, apple opened NFC to third Party developers, soon we can do contactless payments via GPay or conventional apps. so it doesn’t matter if they Launch Apple Pay or not. Hell yeah!

No Problem, apple opened NFC to third Party developers, soon we can do contactless payments via GPay or conventional apps. so it doesn’t matter if they Launch Apple Pay or not. Hell yeah!
Ohh really? Thats a good news!

Came across this article for further details... Likely to come with iOS 18.1

Apple is going to charge developers to use NFC feature though... I hope Cred and Gpay bite the bullet and enable it
This is the main issue imo. Since the onus in on developers, we’ll have to see how many will use it to enable the payment.

Super Sad News: Nfc usage Will be charged by Apple & According to Apple site, India isn’t included for this new NFC & secure element
Oh really? I read a piece where it said India and other emerging markets are included in this

Oh really? I read a piece where it said India and other emerging markets are included in this
Check as per Apple they did mention only few countries. As the article said additional locations to follow, i assume they’ll roll to the countries where apple pay is already available

Attachments

• IMG_7855.webp
    IMG_7855.webp
    86 KB · Views: 12
Reason for partership break: Apparently, HDFC asked Apple to visit Chennai office for any partnership discussions!

#JustForFun
Based on past experience this could be true.
Brand Thank You GIF by APM

Back