• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Apple Product Purchases with Points on Infinia Smartbuy Portal: Best Time, Pricing, and Rewards

Has anybody bought an Apple product using points on the Infinia Smartbuy Portal in the past 1/2 Years? My questions are: What is the best time to make a purchase, and are AirPods Pro 2 currently priced at 26,900 points? Do the prices usually decrease over time? Additionally,Although I wish an Apple Watch was available, redeeming with a 1:1 ratio seems to be the best option. Not in a hurry, I can wait until later this year. During the last Black Friday sale, Apple AirPods Pro 2 were available for 19,000 with HDFC card and other discounts, but I didn't make the purchase. This time, on Amazon Prime, the price is only 2,000 less with an HDFC card, and on Flipkart, it is listed at 21,990. Thank you. Screenshot 2023-07-14 155602.png

Last edited:
hi, could you please let me know how many days did SmartBuy take to deliver the AIRPODS to your address from the date of placing the order using your points redemption ? What was the courier used and was there any communication regarding where to track the order status, shipment, and the courier AWB Number ? Thank you in advance :)
It took 3-4 days and bluedart tracking sms and the biggest thing was NO OTP was asked for such a expensive thing. Cause I was waiting for the product through email or sms dispatch was send by bluedart.

Sharing my recent experience:

I ordered an Apple TV 128 GB from the Smartbuy platform around noon on May 28th, with 70% paid through points. ETA for delivery was 7 business days.

Delivery address was in Chennai.

I received the product by 3pm the next day, neatly packed, delivered via BlueDart. This was better than the timelines promised by Apple Online Store (which was 4pm the next day - the product was out of stock on all other platforms).

Impressed with the speed of shipping!

The only area that needs improvement is to include order status tracking on the website, provide alerts when physical goods are shipped, and require OTP at the time of delivery (since these are high-value items).

Now enjoying the new life my TV has got with the Apple TV device, considering how unusable my TV had become in the recent months because of outdated OS and lack of updates.

Back