• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Application for Platinum Travel not moving forward

Hello

I had recently applied for the American Express Platinum Travel card. But the application seems to not be moving forward. They keep asking me to upload Payslip and Statement documents which I've already done like three times now. Any suggestions as to how I can take this forward ?

Any help is appreciated

Regards

Hello

I had recently applied for the American Express Platinum Travel card. But the application seems to not be moving forward. They keep asking me to upload Payslip and Statement documents which I've already done like three times now. Any suggestions as to how I can take this forward ?

Any help is appreciated

Regards
something is missing in your salary slip or given bank statement as per standard format all bank accepts. or you are sending old salary slips ask amex cc they will tell you the reason on call

something is missing in your salary slip or given bank statement as per standard format all bank accepts. or you are sending old salary slips ask amex cc they will tell you the reason on call

Already did in all occasions. They keep telling me it's under process all documents are in order.

It happened to me also. They keep emailing you to upload documents. But ultimately after 7-8 working days, I got approval message. So no need to upload documents repeatedly.
Wait for few days. Analysts will review and approve in next few working days.

Thanks for the confirmation. I will wait it out now and hope for the best. Fingers crossed

It happened to me also. They keep emailing you to upload documents. But ultimately after 7-8 working days, I got approval message. So no need to upload documents repeatedly.
Wait for few days. Analysts will review and approve in next few working days.

Thank you for the heads up and thank you @BestBanker for extending your support. My application has been approved yesterday. 🙂

@BestBanker I have applied for American Express MRCC card around 13 days ago. I have completed my video kyc successfully and uploaded the Income documents. I also received the verification call. But everyday I am receiving email for video kyc. I even raised the issue to customer care but got no proper response. My application is not moving forward. Please guide.

@BestBanker I have applied for American Express MRCC card around 13 days ago. I have completed my video kyc successfully and uploaded the Income documents. I also received the verification call. But everyday I am receiving email for video kyc. I even raised the issue to customer care but got no proper response. My application is not moving forward. Please guide.
Share reference number

@BestBanker I have mrcc, amex platium card with amex and now tried to apply for gold charge card but seems they always ask for new docs.
One of the rep from fraud dept already verified my documents since after that I am getting daily reminder to upload salary slip + adhhaar card. I already uplaoed 3 times.
What to do please shareyour mobile number 🙂

@BestBanker I have mrcc, amex platium card with amex and now tried to apply for gold charge card but seems they always ask for new docs.
One of the rep from fraud dept already verified my documents since after that I am getting daily reminder to upload salary slip + adhhaar card. I already uplaoed 3 times.
What to do please shareyour mobile number 🙂

I believe they issue only 1 charge card per person. And up to 2 credit cards max.
I have only 2 cards no charge card with them.. one mrcc and one is amex platinum travel card

Back