• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Applied Airtel Axis from Axis Mobile app and got approved

ssrahul96

TF Buzz
Friends,

I was looking out for axis airtel card for a long period,

My background
  • No saving account with Axis
  • Took LTF Axis IOCL card 8 month back
  • Got Airtel Broaband 4 months back.

Airtel Axis was not applicable for me from Airtel Thanks app (it shows bank does not have any offer for you)), Tried with different Mobile number, but no luck there also.

I ve followed this thread https://www.technofino.in/community...re-approved-offers-for-cc-only-holders.20847/, other cards are listed except Airtel axis.

All of sudden today, Airtel Axis appeared in the Axis mobile app and i ve applied for it, Instantly it was approved and was available in in my credit card section with shaa red limit. (Still in Airtel Thanks app, it shows bank does not have any offer for you)

Last edited:

captaintorchtm

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Got Airtel Axis and Axis Ace both from the pre-approved section.
first I closed VI and got airtel
second I closed magnus and got Ace. the time period between two offers is 3 months.

wiizzard

TF Select
So something super funny happened. I got a call yesterday from Axis that they did an audit and found I have been issued a 4th Card and hence they will need to cancel it.
I challenged them and told I would escalate the issue. Haven't heard back and I received and used the card today

agrprashant

TF Buzz
What trick? No trick is mentioned.
I think he's referring to the method that you apply Airtel Axis card not from the Airtel Thanks app but Axis mobile app instead where it's showing pre-approved for a lot of customers.

Earlier it would not show on Axis mobile app. On asking customer service they used to mention that Airtel Axis card can be applied only from the Airtel Thanks app.

I too never got an offer on Airtel app but my wife luckily had on hers and so we got it some time back.

Save money. Get coupons that work using LittlePixi: https://go.littlepixi.com/uwq

Last edited:

krishc

TF Ace
I applied and got axis airtel pre-approved from mobile app itself on May 1st.
Today completing 30 days but no bill has been generated yet, what is 🪓 doing ? (AFAIK no bank sets 31st as bill generation date)
hope it's not something ridiculous to ruin my CIBIL !!

James

TF Ace
I applied and got axis airtel pre-approved from mobile app itself on May 1st.
Today completing 30 days but no bill has been generated yet, what is 🪓 doing ? (AFAIK no bank sets 31st as bill generation date)
hope it's not something ridiculous to ruin my CIBIL !!
🪓 will generate it by next month. don't worry

cooldude2.0

TF Buzz
If you already have axis card, you will not have to fill any details after clicking apply now. It will show up in the list with all other cards you are eligible for.
I am already a savings account and credit card holder, still it's showing "are you an existing bank customer" page on clicking apply credit card option though Axis app. I am not seeing any pre approved offer there.
Will pre-approved offer will be shown after filling details and whether cibil will be checked?

James

TF Ace
I am already a savings account and credit card holder, still it's showing "are you an existing bank customer" page on clicking apply credit card option though Axis app. I am not seeing any pre approved offer there.
Will pre-approved offer will be shown after filling details and whether cibil will be checked?
How many credit cards you have

Daya A

TF Buzz
Hi guys of AP & Telangana thinking of Airtel axis cc for paying electricity bill will be disappointed as the billers was not available in airtel thanks app and also ICICI fatag also can't be recharged in airtel thanks app.Pls check in airtel thanks app and apply for this card.Hope this is help full ,because I got airtel axis card recently and iam from AP and can't able to pay electricity bill and also ICICI fastag recharge also.