• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Applied Axis myzone for new credit Limit

Anon1

TF Premier
I have 3 Axis credit cards with 92k limit, But I want to increase the credit limit hence I have applied Axis myzone card for new higher credit limit, but to my shock it was approved with the existing credit limit which was shared with other existing axis credit cards.

the myzone credit card still didn't delivered, Can I do not activate this card by not doing any transaction as I have applied this card only for the more credit limit increase but my plan failed.

I will go for manual credit limit increase option.

Need suggestions please. TIA.

Edit: I have applied via ongoing LTF
campaign offer from axis website in last month, Hence this is a new credit card application not an pre approved offer.

Last edited:
Usually Axis gives high credit limit in their core credit cards like My Zone, Indian Oil etc.

I think you applied too soon or you don't have high credit limit reported by other banks in your cibil.
I have hdfc with 1.4L still they provided with shared limit and applied too soon I guess

Usually it doesnt happen........ It might happen in case when there was significant time gap between last Axis card, and there is change in income/cibil etc.

Like last card was issued 1 year ago, when salary was 10 lakhs, cibil 780....... and you apply after 1 year, when income is 15-20 lakh and cibil 790... just a random example to explain.

Happened with me
They gave me three different limits for three cards in less than a year. Infact the gap between 2nd and 3rd card was just 3 months. Income almost same but CIBIL had some improvements.

I have 3 Axis credit cards with 92k limit, But I want to increase the credit limit hence I have applied Axis myzone card for new higher credit limit, but to my shock it was approved with the existing credit limit which was shared with other existing axis credit cards.

the myzone credit card still didn't delivered, Can I do not activate this card by not doing any transaction as I have applied this card only for the more credit limit increase but my plan failed.

I will go for manual credit limit increase option.

Need suggestions please. TIA.

Edit: I have applied via ongoing LTF
campaign offer from axis website in last month, Hence this is a new credit card application not an pre approved offer.
I just closed my zone card because it has been devalued
the discount on swiggy is max 24%, only 120 on 500.

SWIGGYIT give me 60% discount of max 120 on 200

They denied at first then again requested them and explained using their own scenarios then they agreed.
Can you share the follow-up email communication (with masked details) pls.....want to know how to make them understand.
They behave as if I;m asking for limit enhancement (and not limit matching) on each of my card separately

Back