• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Applied for 2nd AMEX card

adityad

TF Buzz
Hello,
I already have MRCC and today I applied for SmartEarn. But on clicking the video kyc, it says video kyc already done.
Do I need to contact support or wait till Monday?

Thanks

Actually no need for that, Directly contact the customer care of Amex and request them for Smartearn they will give it, also do ask them to make that card LTF as you are paying the fees of MRCC hence the 2nd lower variant card becomes free, I have MRCC and Smartearn also of which Smartearn is free.

Actually no need for that, Directly contact the customer care of Amex and request them for Smartearn they will give it, also do ask them to make that card LTF as you are paying the fees of MRCC hence the 2nd lower variant card becomes free, I have MRCC and Smartearn also of which Smartearn is free.
Seriously? I also have Mrcc which other card I can take Ltf of amex

So i need to just call customer care and tell them to issue Ltf?
For me, I had the smartearn at first and then got MRCC via Technofino referral link , so as referrel offer for me MRCC was 1st yr free and lifetime renewal fee of Rs1300+ gst. When I called Amex Customer care to reverse my smartearn charge and close it then they gave this needed knowledge that it can be made LTF as I do own MRCC, so for applying Smartearn they may also help i guess, try and keep posted with the update.

For me, I had the smartearn at first and then got MRCC via Technofino referral link , so as referrel offer for me MRCC was 1st yr free and lifetime renewal fee of Rs1300+ gst. When I called Amex Customer care to reverse my smartearn charge and close it then they gave this needed knowledge that it can be made LTF as I do own MRCC, so for applying Smartearn they may also help i guess, try and keep posted with the update.
Can you please provide few details.

1) Did card approved without verification and vkyc
2) Is the limit shared or separate
3) CIBIL enquiry happened or not
4) After how many days of smart earn you applied for MRCC

didn't work. denied by amex team

Applied for MRCC last night, could not process VKYC as their support wasnt available at that time. Mentioned that i will receive email to process KYC. But still havent received any email. I forgot to take screenshot of Application no. after completing the application.

I have SmartEarn card which was issued last month, and through this card referal tried applying for MRCC.

Any idea if this could get rejected?

Can you please provide few details.

1) Did card approved without verification and vkyc
2) Is the limit shared or separate
3) CIBIL enquiry happened or not
4) After how many days of smart earn you applied for MRCC
MRCC was approved without verification as they already had my KYC details.

limit is shared, but u can choose on what amount u want to select in which card with a min of 25K, for that u have make a call to the excellent AMEX Customer care, they will do it fr u.

I didn't remembered about the CIBIL enquiry, but perhaps it didn't happened.

after 7-8 months i had applied.After taking Smartearn and using it for 6mnths they increased my limit then I applied but as of today no further Limit enhancement occured....stuck at 2.5 lkhs.

This looks interesting .
Last I heard was that Amex has stopped companion cards concept , and it’s only valid for plat charge .

So I guess I can have mrcc as LTF as I hold gold charge ?
My guess, NO...cz MRCC doesn't come as companion to Gold card, as it is a charge card nd not credit card.
But if u have the Platinum card then Gold card is LTF fr u.

Applied for MRCC last night, could not process VKYC as their support wasnt available at that time. Mentioned that i will receive email to process KYC. But still havent received any email. I forgot to take screenshot of Application no. after completing the application.

I have SmartEarn card which was issued last month, and through this card referal tried applying for MRCC.

Any idea if this could get rejected?
Chances are it high that it will get rejected... but luck may have it for u ...so lets see, for details of the application number that u missed call them up on Amex customer care, they genuinely help as far as possible unlike other customer care team.

My guess, NO...cz MRCC doesn't come as companion to Gold card, as it is a charge card nd not credit card.
But if u have the Platinum card then Gold card is LTF fr u.
Amex customer care again confirmed that companies cards have been stopped and only provided for plat charge as of now , if one have plat charge then uptill plat reserve can be taken as companion

Chances are it high that it will get rejected... but luck may have it for u ...so lets see, for details of the application number that u missed call them up on Amex customer care, they genuinely help as far as possible unlike other customer care team.
Called up customer care they do not provide details untill we have application no. Even after providing pan number they couldn't detect the application. They suggested to reapply, only concern is the another Cibil hit required for re-application. They will not be able to remove earlier inquiry which might have probably lost or failed.

Back