• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Applied for 2nd AMEX card

adityad

TF Buzz
Hello,
I already have MRCC and today I applied for SmartEarn. But on clicking the video kyc, it says video kyc already done.
Do I need to contact support or wait till Monday?

Thanks

Called up customer care they do not provide details untill we have application no. Even after providing pan number they couldn't detect the application. They suggested to reapply, only concern is the another Cibil hit required for re-application. They will not be able to remove earlier inquiry which might have probably lost or failed.
Ohh, i was looking for this info. I was planning to gold charge and wanted to opt mrcc card as an companion. Have to rethink now if I should go ahead or not.

Called up customer care they do not provide details untill we have application no. Even after providing pan number they couldn't detect the application. They suggested to reapply, only concern is the another Cibil hit required for re-application. They will not be able to remove earlier inquiry which might have probably lost or failed.
Then pls wait for a couple of days before reapplying, actually weekends have come in between hence maybe its not updated on their server...

Amex customer care again confirmed that companies cards have been stopped and only provided for plat charge as of now , if one have plat charge then uptill plat reserve can be taken as companion
I have informed this here many times.
For now only with Plat Charge you can get companion.
Companion for Travel and Reserve is in pipeline. Will post here once its live

Back