• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Applied for 2nd AMEX card

adityad

TF Buzz
Hello,
I already have MRCC and today I applied for SmartEarn. But on clicking the video kyc, it says video kyc already done.
Do I need to contact support or wait till Monday?

Thanks

Hello,
I already have MRCC and today I applied for SmartEarn. But on clicking the video kyc, it says video kyc already done.
Do I need to contact support or wait till Monday?

Thanks
Faced the same thing when I applied for Amex Plat after getting an Amex Corporate card a few weeks before that. It just means that you do not need video kyc as you are already KYCed and they will directly dispatch the card. I got my card within 4 days of applying.

do they split the credit limit between your old & new card.. or new card gets assigned new limit..

my previous card has good history and no default.. iirc its more than 5 years old..

I have a payback card and plan to apply for smart earn & latter cancel the payback card..

do they split the credit limit between your old & new card.. or new card gets assigned new limit..

my previous card has good history and no default.. iirc its more than 5 years old..

I have a payback card and plan to apply for smart earn & latter cancel the payback card..

Every card has its own limits and they're never shared.

I would suggest MRCC over Smartearn as the rewards are much better overall. :)

Back