• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Applied for HDFC Infinia

prince747

TF Buzz
A week or so ago I shared about the benefits I have started to get for SBI Air India Signature card. As a new card/rewards enthusiast I find it an extremely useful card. But I also own a few other cards including an HDFC TImes card which I've now had for 7-8 years, IIRC.

Having tasted some success with with SBI Air India Signature, I've decided to up my game :)

And go the full hog by apply for an Infinia card today.

1. Based on the past 6 months spending on HDFC times card, the RM said I was eligible for the Diners. But Diners has its limitations with respect to acceptability. Hence I insisted for Infinia.

2. My RM advised me to approach the nearest branch and apply through them. The local branch asked for my payslips and said I fell a tad short of the monthly income (in-hand). However they said they will apply for a exemption considering my relationship with the bank. (I've been a customer for 12 years and have a salary account besides decent spending Times card)

3. Been told if I do not get an approval for Infinia I might get the Diners card.

4. If either of them is approved, I have been told I cannot hold the Times card simultaneously and it has to be closed. But that I could keep the Tata Neu HDFC card, apparently - yeah, I have that too for UPI spends :)

5. The process could take some time - a matter of weeks - they said.

Not very hopeful but shooting in the dark in the hope that it works :)

Back