• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to get HDFC Infinia ( or DCB maybe) on C2C basis?

I have almost the same but they are denying it saying I'm not eligible. I'm existing customer with HDFC. @Sanjh009
Strange. How long have you been using credit cards? Also, what's your monthly average spend? One of my relatives have 4 LPM net salary, and he was also denied both Infinia and DCB because he has been spending very less using the credit cards. The logic is premium cards won't be given to people who are more inclined towards using cash instead of credit cards.

Strange. How long have you been using credit cards? Also, what's your monthly average spend? One of my relatives have 4 LPM net salary, and he was also denied both Infinia and DCB because he has been spending very less using the credit cards. The logic is premium cards won't be given to people who are more inclined towards using cash instead of credit cards.
My average yearly spends on existing HDFC CC is 12 lakhs for last 3 years.

My average yearly spends on existing HDFC CC is 12 lakhs for last 3 years.
You need to spend 7.5L in last 6 months on core HDFC card and
Limit on that card should be more than 8L...

If you fulfil these conditions then you can get Infinia by emailing priority redressal team.... If you don't fulfil, then you will need to go via RM route as he can "try" for waiver of above conditions

Among other criteria, having a premium card from other banks also helps and also the limit should be atleast 8L. How did you apply?
I hold Amex Platinum Charge card & Gold Card. HDFC Limit is 5 lakhs only. With ITR >42 Lpa and net take home >2.5/month they are denying it like I'm asking for a free card for lifetime. I also have ICICI Saphhiro dual with 10 lakhs limit.

@Sanjh009

@SSV can you help me get it based on ITR?

I hold Amex Platinum Charge card & Gold Card. HDFC Limit is 5 lakhs only. With ITR >42 Lpa and net take home >2.5/month they are denying it like I'm asking for a free card for lifetime. I also have ICICI Saphhiro dual with 10 lakhs limit.

@Sanjh009

@SSV can you help me get it based on ITR?
I am having DCB LTF with credit limit being <6L. From past 1.5 year didn't get any credit limit enhancement. Avg take home salary is <1L and ITR is 25L.
Last 6 months spends are > 8L.
I had mailed to CC but they didn't offer LE or Upgrade. Escalated to priority redressal they also denied. Now PNO has confirmed that they are willing to upgrade DCB LTF to FYF Infinia.

You have a stronger income documents. IMO first seek Credit limit enhancement and then ask them to upgrade to Infinia FYF.

I am having DCB LTF with credit limit being <6L. From past 1.5 year didn't get any credit limit enhancement. Avg take home salary is <1L and ITR is 25L.
Last 6 months spends are > 8L.
I had mailed to CC but they didn't offer LE or Upgrade. Escalated to priority redressal they also denied. Now PNO has confirmed that they are willing to upgrade DCB LTF to FYF Infinia.

You have a stronger income documents. IMO first seek Credit limit enhancement and then ask them to upgrade to Infinia FYF.
Asking with them for last 2 months. No positive response so far.

My RM simply denied dcb or infinia without any ulip sal 2.4lpm got the account open in Jan as imperia still hold that account. Thinking of closing that account now.

I have almost the same but they are denying it saying I'm not eligible. I'm existing customer with HDFC. @Sanjh009
Upgrade criteria for existing customers is different compared to new application. Due to this, some people cancelled their existing card and then got Infinia under fresh application

My RM simply denied dcb or infinia without any ulip sal 2.4lpm got the account open in Jan as imperia still hold that account. Thinking of closing that account now.
Try meeting the spend criteria and Limit criteria on your core card. You will get Infinia. To get only based on salary, RM has to put in lot of effort in taking exception approvals which many times they are not willing to put in.

My RM told me Gold spends don't count. He probably wanted me to do ULIP investment.
They count... HDFC cards have no major MCC restrictions apart from wallet I think for milestone criteria. Reward point earning is little more restricted with fuel, govt and rent exclusions

They count... HDFC cards have no major MCC restrictions apart from wallet I think for milestone criteria. Reward point earning is little more restricted with fuel, govt and rent exclusions
Yes eventually I got it when PNO showed their willingness to upgrade to FYF Infinia Metal.

Back