• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to get HDFC Infinia ( or DCB maybe) on C2C basis?

Try meeting the spend criteria and Limit criteria on your core card. You will get Infinia. To get only based on salary, RM has to put in lot of effort in taking exception approvals which many times they are not willing to put in.
I don’t have any card from hdfc. Last was tata neu which i closed in march. I am also not getting any credit card offers in my net banking

I don’t have any card from hdfc. Last was tata neu which i closed in march. I am also not getting any credit card offers in my net banking
Then try for DCB metal. It is offered on C2C basis of limit more than 5L for other bank cards that are more than 1 year old. Try it via branch. If one branch is not responding then try another branch. With your salary levels and other bank card of 5L limit, you should get it

I am a self employed doctor and I hold Amex platinum travel and sbi prime card and some other credit cards as well with my highest cc limit being 2.60lacs (Amex). My latest itr is 12lacs ….is it possible to get hdfc diners black ….i am a complete credit card enthusiast but not able to get premium cards.
Recently I opened a saving bank account with hdfc and also did a FD of 1.5 lacs with them….kindly guide🙏🏽
My rm doesn’t seem to be much proactive …even after requesting the RM seems to be disinterested ….finally after many follow ups I got a msg from another guy at the hdfc branch who handle credit card applications that I would be eligible for regalia gold …..should I take it or should I still coax them to give me the dcb metal.
Also is there an acceptance issue in India for dcb cards??

My rm doesn’t seem to be much proactive …even after requesting the RM seems to be disinterested ….finally after many follow ups I got a msg from another guy at the hdfc branch who handle credit card applications that I would be eligible for regalia gold …..should I take it or should I still coax them to give me the dcb metal.
Also is there an acceptance issue in India for dcb cards??
Did you get RG as LTF? If so, please do share the agent's contact over DM

Back