• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Applied for pre-approved hdfc milennia

ramandeep

TF Premier
Hi,
I got mail regarding pre-approved offer of lifetime free milennia card without spend base criteria and I applied for the same.

I thought it is pre approved and there won't be cibil hit, but they hit my cibil too after a day of applying.

Now got a email regarding insta credit card but card not showing in my hdfc app.

1. Is insta credit card number would be same as physical card which will be delivered?

2. Before activating the card I want to confirm on email that is really lifetime free not some jumla, so where can I email and confirm the same before activating it?

Hi,
I got mail regarding pre-approved offer of lifetime free milennia card without spend base criteria and I applied for the same.

I thought it is pre approved and there won't be cibil hit, but they hit my cibil too after a day of applying.

Now got a email regarding insta credit card but card not showing in my hdfc app.

1. Is insta credit card number would be same as physical card which will be delivered?

2. Before activating the card I want to confirm on email that is really lifetime free not some jumla, so where can I email and confirm the same before activating it?
1. There is CIBIL enquiry.

2. It takes sometime for card activation. U might have received card details add that card in Mycards app.

3. You can mail customerservices.cards@hdfcbank.com to confirm about LTF status.

Could you share about your relationship with HDFC and the amount of funds you been keeping in your account and how much long it took for you to get the pre-approved offer?
last year I opened max saving account then after 6 months got upgraded to classic and from last 3 months holding preferred account. Getting approved offers from last year but they were not ltf, last month got ltf money back offer but didn't took it, this month got Millennia ltf offer so applied

Back