• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Applied MRCC : Asking for address proof and Pan Card physical copy

adi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I applied MRCC on 24th Nov through refferal.
it showed as partially approved after that I did VKYC and uploaded ITR acknowledgement as income proof.
after that received a mail that I need to upload a income proof. so i again uploaded the acknowledgement. On 27th i contacted amex cc for status, they asked me to upload computation of my ITR. i uploaded computation on 28th evening. today in morning received the same mail again to upload income proof. i contacted amex cc again today and told all this, he said it takes time to upload approx 24-48 hours so he asked me to wait.
in afternoon i received a call from amex. he said their is some glitch so I need to provide a address proof copy along with pan card copy physically.
an agent will come to my address to collect.

what to do now?
is this normal process?

it showed as partially approved after that I did VKYC and uploaded ITR acknowledgement as income proof.
after that received a mail that I need to upload a income proof. so i again uploaded the acknowledgement. On 27th i contacted amex cc for status, they asked me to upload computation of my ITR. i uploaded computation on 28th evening. today in morning received the same mail again to upload income proof. i contacted amex cc again today and told all this, he said it takes time to upload approx 24-48 hours so he asked me to wait.
in afternoon i received a call from amex. he said their is some glitch so I need to provide a address proof copy along with pan card copy physically.

what to do now?
is this normal process?
It’s time to catch ur referral link given guy until u get card lol

what to do now?
is this normal process?
In my case they didn't come and wasted my 2 days. My place is Kolkata. Perhaps you will not have same experience as me.

If you receive Amex rewards I think it was me who used your link 😅
I don't remember though If I really used your link or it was someone else .
It’s not me that lucky
My rewards show same as last month since i didn’t swipe Amex cards in past 20days
Congratulations on your MRCC🎉
Anyone who got points for your referral may comment here

Amex made me upload my Salary slips but when I referred my spouse, no such document was asked. What’s the criteria? Is it the CIBIL score?
Didn't ask for any income docs after I entered my pan ,
My Credentials are as follows
Cibil is 790
0 Late Payments
8 Cards
4 Year Credit Depth
Applied for BOB HPCL and SBI CB on 03/01/2023 and 30/12/2022 respectively and Amex on 16/01/2023 all of them got approved on the same day.
Total Card Count now 11.

Cibil is 790
0 Late Payments
8 Cards
4 Year Credit Depth
Applied for BOB HPCL and SBI CB on 03/01/2023 and 30/12/2022 respectively and Amex on 16/01/2023 all of them got approved on the same day.
Total Card Count now 11.
Guess it’s CIBIL then. She’s got 788 & I have 765

Cibil is 790
0 Late Payments
8 Cards
4 Year Credit Depth
Total Card Count now 11.
I also shared CKYC number which is optional .

Back