• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

applying sbi cashback

rimtesh

TF Buzz
I already have sbi prime card with 3.6L limit and having relationship with sbi cards from last 8-9 years. also holding other bank's card with 5L limit.
I am thinking to applying for cashback card to use it for fuel purchases with parkplus and for the purchase of gift cards.
Will i have to redo the kyc process ? Can i directly ask customer care exec to upgrade my card ?
If I need to apply it from the sprint platform, should i use my existing registered mobile number or a difference one to get this card in a smooth process

rimtesh

TF Buzz
Is the Prime any good?
nope, planning to downgrade to simpyclick and get that converted to ltf
prime gives base reward points of .5% value and 1000rs quarterly pizza hut voucher if spends are 50000. I value those pizza hut vouchers at 800 so the max cashback one can get is ~2%

Anupama_Jha

TF Ace
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Will i have to redo the kyc process ?
Yess 💯
Even if you got card 5 days ago and applied new, still you have to v-kyc.
Can i directly ask customer care exec to upgrade my card ?
Big Noooooooo
If I need to apply it from the sprint platform, should i use my existing registered mobile number or a difference one to get this card in a smooth process
First use same, if rejected then apply after a week with another.

rimtesh

TF Buzz
Yess 💯
Even if you got card 5 days ago and applied new, still you have to v-kyc.

Big Noooooooo

First use same, if rejected then apply after a week with another.
will they do home and office verification again or just vkyc is enough since i already have a salary account and credit card with them

Anupama_Jha

TF Ace
RML Group
VIP Lounge
will they do home and office verification again or just vkyc is enough since i already have a salary account and credit card with them
Only v-kyc. Rest all are waived for core cards.

If you apply co-branded like Paytm, then the whole process is repeated again.

Jackk

TF Premier
Applied for Cashback Card in March which they rejected post all verifications. Though tried to know the reason for rejection but to no avail. Since my Aadhar pin-code is not serviceable for Cashback card, I gave my current address and its pin-code(serviceable) for the application. I presume this address discrepancy in verifications might have led to rejection.

All my other cards with other banks are on my Aadhar address. Since I don't have any SBI card, now I am planning to apply again but facing the dilemma here:

~Since my Aadhar pin-code is still not serviceable for the cashback card, should I even proceed with other serviceable pin-code in my application? (The same address discrepancy might arise in verification)

~And in case I proceed with a serviceable pin-code and it gets approved somehow, won't it reflect as address discrepancy in my CIBIL also and can affect the score? (As address details for all other cards on Cibil is my Aadhar address)

Pls share your inputs and some workaround for this if any.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Applied for Cashback Card in March which they rejected post all verifications. Though tried to know the reason for rejection but to no avail. Since my Aadhar pin-code is not serviceable for Cashback card, I gave my current address and its pin-code(serviceable) for the application. I presume this address discrepancy in verifications might have led to rejection.
Made that fucking mistake by mistake
Even though have service area address I in lousy way gave permanent address & application closed tata bye bye

Anupama_Jha

TF Ace
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Aren't you over leveraged ?
~And in case I proceed with a serviceable pin-code and it gets approved somehow, won't it reflect as address discrepancy in my CIBIL also and can affect the score? (As address details for all other cards on Cibil is my Aadhar address)
Har chiz ke piche, ek hi sawal. Will it affect my cibil, will it affect my cibil ?

Lol 🤣 😆 nooooo, can't a person have 2 houses or 2 mobile number.

Mine have 5 addresses.

Jackk

TF Premier
Aren't you over leveraged ?
Well, I don't think so. Spoke to one of the SBI agent who was assigned my application and she told it's more of this non-serviceable on Aadhar thing that is creating an issue for approval or rather the discrepancy on address as I mentioned earlier.

Anupama_Jha

TF Ace
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Well, I don't think so. Spoke to one of the SBI agent who was assigned my application and she told it's more of this non-serviceable on Aadhar thing that is creating an issue for approval or rather the discrepancy on address as I mentioned earlier.
I recently took sbi miles card on nearest tier 2 city pincode while my aadhar pincode is jaahil gawar (rural). Successfully approved 4-5 days ago. Shipping through delhivery

So it's moreover over-leverage issue or the internal guy just declined bcs he was not happy previous night 😁

Jackk

TF Premier
Apply with service area pincode next time after 3 month or 90.days
Bro I applied on serviceable pin code itself in my previous application. I was wondering if that has created any sort of address discrepancy since i applied on serviceable pincode while my aadhar address on different pincode.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Bro I applied on serviceable pin code itself in my previous application. I was wondering if that has created any sort of address discrepancy since i applied on serviceable pincode while my aadhar address on different pincode.
No
I got my 2nd card with totally new address it's not a problem

Jackk

TF Premier
I recently took sbi miles card on nearest tier 2 city pincode while my aadhar pincode is jaahil gawar (rural). Successfully approved 4-5 days ago. Shipping through delhivery

So it's moreover over-leverage issue or the internal guy just declined bcs he was not happy previous night 😁
I think it's the latter then.

NShah

TF Legend
Contributor

All my other cards with other banks are on my Aadhar address. Since I don't have any SBI card, now I am planning to apply again but facing the dilemma here:

~Since my Aadhar pin-code is still not serviceable for the cashback card, should I even proceed with other serviceable pin-code in my application? (The same address discrepancy might arise in verification)

Pls share your inputs and some workaround for this if any.
Other nearest serviceble pincode dedo
Koi problem nahi ayenga
Sirf address tumhara hi dena
Card approved hone ke baad Sbicard app se pincode change kar lena cibil mein bhi koi locha nahi honga
Meine aise hi Sbi ke 3 cc liye hai