• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Appreciation Post for the forum members

saucy

TF Legend
Until 2 months ago, i felt i was the only crazy ass credit card 💳 collector as if they were Pokemon.

And then i found these amazing reviewers (people who write reviews✍️>who make videos🎥, because frankly just about anyone makes videos today. Which is good for India, but "it's not my tribe")

Bas phir i realised, that not only there are more crazy people out there to 🎣 em all, but there are SO MANY BIGGER 🐟🐠🦈

I had found the new quora. Amongst people i could share my passion and so much to learn from!

Best part? The community is humble and very responsive! So here's a little thank-you note for y'all crazy folks🦈🦈🦈

Until 2 months ago, i felt i was the only crazy ass credit card 💳 collector as if they were Pokemon.

And then i found these amazing reviewers (people who write reviews✍️>who make videos🎥, because frankly just about anyone makes videos today. Which is good for India, but "it's not my tribe")

Bas phir i realised, that not only there are more crazy people out there to 🎣 em all, but there are SO MANY BIGGER 🐟🐠🦈

I had found the new quora. Amongst people i could share my passion and so much to learn from!

Best part? The community is humble and very responsive! So here's a little thank-you note for y'all crazy folks🦈🦈🦈
true....i spend more time here than Twitter, Facebook, insta combined.

also hats off to the moderators and admins who keep this community clean and free from marketing spam and fraudsters (i had seen a fraud post once but it was promptly taken down after many reported it).

Back