• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Apps to track reward points

zephyr0

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Are there any apps targeted towards credit card rewards management? I see a few on Play Store targeted towards the US market but unable to find one for India?
Or do you know if Cred or other apps will support rewards tracking anytime soon?

Enthusiast

TF Premier
Are there any apps targeted towards credit card rewards management? I see a few on Play Store targeted towards the US market but unable to find one for India?
Or do you know if Cred or other apps will support rewards tracking anytime soon?
How many active credit cards you hold now?

zephyr0

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I have five active cards. The purpose of the apps is to organize the rewards without tracking the rewards manually and various expiration dates.

rafzy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Nope nothing yet. I have been trying to get my hands on one for a long time to track my 18 CC and around 12 DC rewards. No luck.
However there is this website https://awardwallet.com/ to keep track of many rewards including hotels, airlines etc. Someone from this community had posted about it and I came to know yesterday only.

Last edited:

zephyr0

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I am surprised that Indian CC ecosystem, does not support a viable business. Cred booted the startup ecosystem for targeting CC owners in India but none of them are completing the CC user journey :(

rafzy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Any app devs in this forum?
Could someone for the love of God create a simple app to atleast keep track of creditcard benefits, milestone details, details of rp inclusion/exclusion, expiry dates, whether issied addon cards etc.
I would have happily created one if I were a dev.. but unfortunately im not.. someone pls help....

Pankhuri

TF Ace
Could someone for the love of God create a simple app to atleast keep track of creditcard benefits, milestone details, details of rp inclusion/exclusion, expiry dates, whether issied addon cards etc.
I would have happily created one if I were a dev.. but unfortunately im not.. someone pls help....
I can make a handy google sheet when I get time if that serves your need. Is cross platform.

Deeeeep

TF Buzz
I am an app developer, hit me up if you want to want to work together on this.