• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BharatNXT and similar apps

sid16

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi all. Wanted to understand BharatNXT in detail and also what is the experience of those using it. I would like to use BharatNXT primarily for GST payments. Also, I would like to explore the same to issue payments to my business vendors. I hold credit cards such as HDFC (Infinia, DCB), Axis (M4B, Atlas), IDFCFirst Wealth, Kotak White, AmEx (MRCC, PTCC).

From my understanding, recently BharatNXT has changed MCC of GST payments under tax payment, so Infinia no longer gives reward points. But this makes IDFCFirst Wealth card usable, since it gives almost 2.5% rewards for large online payments including tax payments. Also, Kotak White card gives around 2.5% rewards for almost all payments including tax payments. Has anyone else been using this?

Also, has anyone used it to make business vendor payments? Which MCC category does this come under? How much amount are you able to pay at one time?

Also, which cards raise flags for business usage? I understand that Axis does, so probably will not use it for these transactions. But do HDFC, IDFCFirst and Kotak also flag such transactions?

Also, any alternative apps which give similar services? Any app which accepts AmEx cards?

I am also open to forming a group for knowledge sharing.

Let's discuss.

Tejo

TF Legend
Hi all. Wanted to understand BharatNXT in detail and also what is the experience of those using it. I would like to use BharatNXT primarily for GST payments. Also, I would like to explore the same to issue payments to my business vendors. I hold credit cards such as HDFC (Infinia, DCB), Axis (M4B, Atlas), IDFCFirst Wealth, Kotak White, AmEx (MRCC, PTCC).

From my understanding, recently BharatNXT has changed MCC of GST payments under tax payment, so Infinia no longer gives reward points. But this makes IDFCFirst Wealth card usable, since it gives almost 2.5% rewards for large online payments including tax payments. Also, Kotak White card gives around 2.5% rewards for almost all payments including tax payments. Has anyone else been using this?

Also, has anyone used it to make business vendor payments? Which MCC category does this come under? How much amount are you able to pay at one time?

Also, which cards raise flags for business usage? I understand that Axis does, so probably will not use it for these transactions. But do HDFC, IDFCFirst and Kotak also flag such transactions?

Also, any alternative apps which give similar services? Any app which accepts AmEx cards?

I am also open to forming a group for knowledge sharing.

Let's discuss.
HDFC too blocks the card.

Anyway who uses kotak for manu... spends ? Only as of now myntra card best, I don't think this is that much useful for rotation/business spends.

Idfc directly blocked the reward points account.

*** Anyway using given card limit for txns in a cycle...... will be safe.

sid16

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
yes
but high chances of bank blocking your card
But please tell me why? Kotak has opened a portal for payment via credit card. In fact, HDFC has published the following link to pay tax via credit card.

So why should cards be blocked on official GST payment? Also, from my understanding, tax payment is not an expense. Especially for a proprietor, it's a personal liability.

sid16

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
the cards you mention are for personal usage and GST payment is a business expense and mixing of both can lead to a violation of the fair usage policy

use buisness credit cards and you are in the safe
Kindly suggest business cards with best reward systems in place if possible.

EnthuCC

TF Buzz
the cards you mention are for personal usage and GST payment is a business expense and mixing of both can lead to a violation of the fair usage policy

use buisness credit cards and you are in the safe
Depositing funds in online ad platforms allowed? How can one confirm that?