• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Are there any Unsecured Cards I can apply for my age and holding a FD card?

HC1337

TF Buzz
I will be turning 19 soon and I hold a OneCard (secured with a FD of 3k), and I do pay bills timely and in full and make sure to keep my utilization under 30% before bill generation date. Cibil is around 752 and it has been 5 months since I took the card.

I have kind of started getting offers, Flipkart shows its banner and sends me SMS for Axis Bank Flipkart Credit Card, me being Pre-Qualified without income proof, I dont even shop on flipkart much. Bajaj sends their SMS (Pretty sure this is just spam tho), a week back got a call from IndusInd for a card.

Now, this all might just be spam but I would like to ask are there any cards I can apply for my short history and age? For now I just want the Apay ICICI card as I do use Amazon quite frequently. Is there any chance of any card I can get or should I wait more? I do have income of around 10 - 12k a month but no salary slips and I haven't filed an ITR yet.

Update:- Just recieved approval Email but yet to receive any notification or SMS, and in the Flipkart app and Axis CC Tracker it still shows application in process.

Try HDFC Bharat Credit Card. Income Requirement is Rs. 12000 or more. You may get it easily.

I also read that you help your parents with their business, so getting a salary slip won't be a problem. Just create it in MS Word and get it signed from the employer, i.e. your father or mother.
get the same amount credited to your account as well for atleast two months as HDFC will ask for bank statement as well.

So I received SMS and notification a few minutes back and I can see the virtual card in the flipkart app.

Surprisingly I got 20k limit (still low but on the higher side low) and the first 4 digits of the card are 5334, which network might it be? Or it might just be different for virtual card?

So I received SMS and notification a few minutes back and I can see the virtual card in the flipkart app.

Surprisingly I got 20k limit (still low but on the higher side low) and the first 4 digits of the card are 5334, which network might it be? Or it might just be different for virtual card?
First 5 digits should be 533467, it's MasterCard.

Last edited:
Update:-
Received the card today, activated and did first trasaction just to check, went through without any problems.

My First Unsecured Card is here and will be using it sparingly and necessary situations only and will be building a good credit record using it.
Thank you @Wealth is my birth right! for suggesting me to apply for it.

Update:-
Received the card today, activated and did first trasaction just to check, went through without any problems.

My First Unsecured Card is here and will be using it sparingly and necessary situations only and will be building a good credit record using it.
Thank you @Wealth is my birth right! for suggesting me to apply for it.
well done!
welcome to the swipers club buddy!!

I would like to ask is there anything specific to this card that I should know about cashback? As I will be using this card primarily for monthly expenses such as recharges, bill payments etc. Where it might be applicable and where it might not be.

I would like to ask is there anything specific to this card that I should know about cashback? As I will be using this card primarily for monthly expenses such as recharges, bill payments etc. Where it might be applicable and where it might not be.
always route through the buys on FK alone and pay via this card so that 5% CB is assured.
bill payments via this card also similar with some less % of CBs.
fyi i own apay with amazon prime membership so didnt applied this card; but apay card of ICICI gives rewards as amazon pay balance only whereas this one will give statement credit

Back