• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AU LIT additional top up offers

HyperxNeo

TF Premier
Urgent help needed.
Thinking of using AU Lit credit card for a flipkart purchase of 17k
Their is a milestone top up (₹299) & 10x reward points on online spend top up(₹299) ~ can I get combined 5% cb 500 and 1700 RP for my single flipkart transaction of 17k or only one offer will be counted?
Offer pics included for reference.

Attachments

• PXL_20240813_033507832.jpg
    PXL_20240813_033507832.jpg
    5.6 MB · Views: 56
  • PXL_20240813_033636272.jpg
    PXL_20240813_033636272.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 53
Combined cashback & RP or only one offer will be counted?
Activate 2% Milestone, 5% Apparel and 10X and Rs.10 Feature ot Flat 100 Cashback

Do txn when Merchant Name is
"Flipkart Internet PVT LTD"

First try to get above merchant name then before submitting OTP, activate all the mentioned features

Your txn will get tagged as apparel and gets counted in the four features mentioned above.

You can activate mutiple features, a single Txn will count in all activated features given that, that single Txn Qualify for each Features Tncs.

Activate 2% Milestone, 5% Apparel and 10X and Rs.10 Feature ot Flat 100 Cashback

Do txn when Merchant Name is
"Flipkart Internet PVT LTD"

First try to get above merchant name then before submitting OTP, activate all the mentioned features

Your txn will get tagged as apparel and gets counted in the four features mentioned above.

You can activate mutiple features, a single Txn will count in all activated features given that, that single Txn Qualify for each Features Tncs.
But I'm not buying any apparel, why not activate 5% instead of 2% milestone?

But I'm not buying any apparel,
What You buy Doest matter, The Merchant name which I mentioned will tag Apparel MCC for sure.

So try a few attempts to get that Merchant name if you do not get it in first attempt
why not activate 5% instead of 2% milestone?
5% is upto 500 only for 299

2% is upto 1000 for 199

Higher Capping with lesser price.

Your txn amount is 18k and 2% is 360 plus count 118 which you are paying extra for 5% Milestone, so you are already getting benifit of 478 with 2% Milestone.

For futures txns too you will receive 2% as capping is 1000.

What You buy Doest matter, The Merchant name which I mentioned will tag Apparel MCC for sure.

So try a few attempts to get that Merchant name if you do not get it in first attempt

5% is upto 500 only for 299

2% is upto 1000 for 199

Higher Capping with lesser price.

Your txn amount is 18k and 2% is 360 plus count 118 which you are paying extra for 5% Milestone, so you are already getting benifit of 478 with 2% Milestone.

For futures txns too you will receive 2% as capping is 1000.
OK got it. Is their any way to track the status, like if the transaction gets counted or not?! 1st time using these offers, just got LIT few days back so don't know how they track.

OK got it. Is their any way to track the status, like if the transaction gets counted or not?! 1st time using these offers, just got LIT few days back so don't know how they track.

only by calling customer care, no way to be sure mcc/category before making that transaction. follow @VISHESH_BANSAL mentioned process, to get the desired cashback. remaining its upto the website to decide or change the mcc.

Called customer care, they put my call on hold multiple times & gave different vague answers each time. What to do, useless they are.

As mentioned, it is what it is. Make a test transaction (100rs.) for your desired website or make a failed transaction and ask what mcc that transaction belongs, then proceed.

Note: Even that no guarantee because each website provides multiple mcc.

Ex: For now, in flipkart ensure you're getting 'Flipkart Internet PVT LTD' that means there are other names that can be available, so you'll understand once you do spending on those websites or observed 'OTP' messages.

Called customer care, they put my call on hold multiple times & gave different vague answers each time. What to do, useless they are.
Why you want to confirm🤣

I told you just do txn when exactly same merchant name appears on OTP Page which I mentioned earlier🤣

I did many times and I am sure about MCC, it is 5699.

I am using AU LIT since Feb'24 and maxing out it every Three months.

Why you want to confirm🤣

I told you just do txn when exactly same merchant name appears on OTP Page which I mentioned earlier🤣

I did many times and I am sure about MCC, it is 5699.

I am using AU LIT since Feb'24 and maxing out it every Three months.
Received this email otp... Please share exact merchant name to look out for while purchasing via Amazon. Thank you. Is it AMAZON PAY INDIA Pvt Ltd ?

Attachments

• AU.jpg
    AU.jpg
    199 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Back