• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AU LIT additional top up offers

HyperxNeo

TF Premier
Urgent help needed.
Thinking of using AU Lit credit card for a flipkart purchase of 17k
Their is a milestone top up (₹299) & 10x reward points on online spend top up(₹299) ~ can I get combined 5% cb 500 and 1700 RP for my single flipkart transaction of 17k or only one offer will be counted?
Offer pics included for reference.

Attachments

• PXL_20240813_033507832.jpg
    PXL_20240813_033507832.jpg
    5.6 MB · Views: 56
  • PXL_20240813_033636272.jpg
    PXL_20240813_033636272.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 53
Activate 2% Milestone, 5% Apparel and 10X and Rs.10 Feature ot Flat 100 Cashback

Do txn when Merchant Name is
"Flipkart Internet PVT LTD"

First try to get above merchant name then before submitting OTP, activate all the mentioned features

Your txn will get tagged as apparel and gets counted in the four features mentioned above.

You can activate mutiple features, a single Txn will count in all activated features given that, that single Txn Qualify for each Features Tncs.
@ImKushal yahi puch rahe the na

Wallet Load pe aata hai bass. What are you expecting ?🤣 Offcourse wallet MCC hai
Today I can see the transaction done @flipkart on 13th Aug in my AU app but none of the 4 activated offers show any progress yet... When can I expect this to be updated? Need to do few more transactions but waiting for AU to update that first. Can you please tell me estimated time that I have to wait? Otherwise I have to mail them asking wtf is going on.

Last edited:
Today I can the transaction done @flipkart on 13th Aug in my AU app but none of the 4 activated offers show any progress yet... When can I expect this to be updated? Need to do few more transactions but waiting for AU to update that first. Can you please tell me estimated time that I have to wait? Otherwise I have to mail them asking wtf is going on.
two days maximum

Today I can see the transaction done @flipkart on 13th Aug in my AU app but none of the 4 activated offers show any progress yet... When can I expect this to be updated? Need to do few more transactions but waiting for AU to update that first. Can you please tell me estimated time that I have to wait? Otherwise I have to mail them asking wtf is going on.
Once Txn is settled, Feature Progress will get updated by afternoon next Day.

13th August-Txn Date
14th August-Settlment Date

15th August- Txn Appears in Unbilled

By Afternoon of 15th August, Feature section will get updated.

13th August-Txn Date

OK. Thank you. Will update here when it gets updated. Today purchased via amazon also & this merchant name came as you said.

Attachments

• amazon.jpg
    amazon.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 29

13th August-Txn Date

YOU ARE A LEGEND & I SALUTE YOU 🙏:clinking-beer-mugs:

Now I can see updated Feature section... All 4 offers counted in a single transaction.

I question though , can I combine 2% & 5% milestone cashback offer in a single transaction? 😅

Urgent help needed.
Thinking of using AU Lit credit card for a flipkart purchase of 17k
Their is a milestone top up (₹299) & 10x reward points on online spend top up(₹299) ~ can I get combined 5% cb 500 and 1700 RP for my single flipkart transaction of 17k or only one offer will be counted?
Offer pics included for reference.
All features are counted.
I have 5% cashback on grocery and 10X reward points on offline spends. I get both cashback and reward points.

YOU ARE A LEGEND & I SALUTE YOU 🙏:clinking-beer-mugs:

Now I can see updated Feature section... All 4 offers counted in a single transaction.

I question though , can I combine 2% & 5% milestone cashback offer in a single transaction? 😅
Sabar rakho bhai, sab ka cashback aa jata hai.

No you cannot. Once you select a higher variant of feature lets say 10X rewards you cannot buy 5X rewards feature then.

In my case I have selected 5% off on ₹7500 spends in a month, I cannot select 2% now as it says it's already selected in other variant.

So one thing I am sure about is, if there are 2 variants of same feature, you can only select cashback/rewards in one.

Back