• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Au Zenith+

Sathishmani

TF Premier
I too did the same.

Received Vetta card with limit of 5.4L.

After 6 months, we can apply for an upgrade to Zenith since limit is >5L. (But I doubt if the Zenith will be still available after 6 months or it might get devalued after few months)
I sent out an email to CC team for the LTF confirmation and completing the application. Once they confirm, I'll apply Vetta

wr8_utd

TF Buzz
I received my Zenith + 4 days ago. The metal card feels more premium in both its feel and design than all other AU Cards. The 5000RP (1RP = 1 INR) comes within 2 days of card activation and effectively makes it pretty much a free card. Happy with the card and I think the Meet and Greet plus the BOGO on BMS offers alone make it worth the while.

Predator

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I received my Zenith + 4 days ago. The metal card feels more premium in both its feel and design than all other AU Cards. The 5000RP (1RP = 1 INR) comes within 2 days of card activation and effectively makes it pretty much a free card. Happy with the card and I think the Meet and Greet plus the BOGO on BMS offers alone make it worth the while.
congrats.

Predator

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
is it Visa Infinite?
and what are the milestone exclusions mentioned in welcome letter?

nrj1007

TF Premier
I was about to apply but got to know that Meet and greet service is capped at 1 per quarter. It makes sense for solo travellers only. Do you travel alone?

wr8_utd

TF Buzz
is it Visa Infinite?
and what are the milestone exclusions mentioned in welcome letter?
Yes, it is Visa Infinite. As for the exclusions, "Rent, Education & Govt, Insurance, Utility, Fuel spends and Cash will not be considered for Bonus Reward Points.
I was about to apply but got to know that Meet and greet service is capped at 1 per quarter. It makes sense for solo travellers only. Do you travel alone?
Yes, I trek 1-2 times a year so I do often have solo travels or meet other people in a different city so I'd get to use it atleast twice a year. Besides, when I do go with my friends, happy to dump and use the Meet and Greet for myself :ROFLMAO:

nrj1007

TF Premier
Yes, I trek 1-2 times a year so I do often have solo travels or meet other people in a different city so I'd get to use it atleast twice a year. Besides, when I do go with my friends, happy to dump and use the Meet and Greet for myself :ROFLMAO:
When you use it, share your experience, especially if it saves time compared to Digi Yatra.