• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Ace and Axis Airtel

James

TF Ace
I have an account with Axis. Is it true that I can apply for Axis Ace only on Gpay? The credit card apply is showing Ace. I called customer care and he said applying on the Axis application will reject.
If you already have a credit card, you can see pre approved offers. I got it in that way

kishorvr

TF Premier
If you already have a credit card, you can see pre approved offers. I got it in that way
I already have card. I can see the preapproved offers. I told customer care that. He said it will be rejected. I must apply only on Gpay. I do not see the offer on Gpay as shown in numerous YouTube videos. Is the customer care lying?

senasenthil

TF Premier
I already have card. I can see the preapproved offers. I told customer care that. He said it will be rejected. I must apply only on Gpay. I do not see the offer on Gpay as shown in numerous YouTube videos. Is the customer care lying?
You will get instant approval. No worries. I got it last month

Yes, Cc Care is lying. After massive devaluation this card is getting approved from axis's app .

VibhavBilgoji

TF Premier
There is no such rules about credit cards in Axis.
1. Some people even have 4 cards while their rule says 3.
2. Some priority account holders get privilege cc as LTF while others get FYF
3. Some NTB customers easily get both Airtel and Ace cc while an age-old HNI customer can't even get any.
4. Some even get 2-3 cc approved within a month/quarter whereas to some a cooling period of 3 months get applied

With axis, things are always mysterious every time
hello i hold an existing airtel axis and axis neo
can i apply for myzone aswell?
does axis allow 3 CCs?
i read somewhere that they only allow 2.

devine_mortal

TF Premier
I find Airtel good enough because I order a lot from Bigbasket (small orders), Swiggy, Zomato. True that 25% for Airtel payments is a gimmick with 300 cap but again, something is useful than nothing.

PS: Axis cx care told me that on Swiggy, 10% is only for food orders, not Instamart. I noticed that to be true atleast in my case.

James

TF Ace
B
I find Airtel good enough because I order a lot from Bigbasket (small orders), Swiggy, Zomato. True that 25% for Airtel payments is a gimmick with 300 cap but again, something is useful than nothing.

PS: Axis cx care told me that on Swiggy, 10% is only for food orders, not Instamart. I noticed that to be true atleast in my case.
But they're not giving 10% on food orders too. And not responding to emails regarding that. So I raised complaint on rbi ombudsman. Airtel axis is failure. I have ace but I never had problems with ace regarding cashback.

pprakash11

TF Prestige

25% upto ₹300 is quite normal for an individual.
Its the top reason this card is still alive and giving its best- unlike others suffering devaluation every other day

pprakash11

TF Prestige
B
But they're not giving 10% on food orders too. And not responding to emails regarding that. So I raised complaint on rbi ombudsman. Airtel axis is failure. I have ace but I never had problems with ace regarding cashback.
It’s basically sh*t tactics of swiggy to promote their HDFC Swiggy CC.
However, I have received correct cashback from swiggy orderss

ccdc

TF Ace
It’s basically sh*t tactics of swiggy to promote their HDFC Swiggy CC.
However, I have received correct cashback from swiggy orderss
did you receive cashback for swiggy orders by default everytime or did you have to raise issue to customer care?

its_karan

TF Ace
B
What response did you get from the Ombudsman and from Axis Grievance?

Also, if you can attach the response with private details hidden, it would be helpful.

ccdc

TF Ace
Don't use card payment for orders. Pay for the order using CRED pay and in CRED pay choose Airtel card for placing the order
ok...thnx!...will try from next time...but this time i used card and didn't get cashback...does any know what email id should i send email for this to get sorted.