• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Ace applications are open again

gautamcool

TF Select
Till last week after entering all the details in the Axis Ace application in GPay, I was getting an error saying "Insufficient information. Try applying on Axis Bank website". And in the website this specific card was not being displayed.

But when I tried yesterday on GPay, the application went through successfully and I completed the video KYC process

I also saw a few threads mentioning the above error. So, try again now

Till last week after entering all the details in the Axis Ace application in GPay, I was getting an error saying "Insufficient information. Try applying on Axis Bank website". And in the website this specific card was not being displayed.

But when I tried yesterday on GPay, the application went through successfully and I completed the video KYC process

After a long time two of my friends got Apply now button for Ace card in Gpay and applied within 6 hours both cards were approved!!!!

They may again start the Ace application for everyone I think!!

Sorry forgot to attach screeshot this error i mean

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230511_144111_GPay.png
    Screenshot_20230511_144111_GPay.png
    17.4 KB · Views: 49
Sorry forgot to attach screeshot this error i mean
Yes. This was the error I was getting previously
When I opened the credit card page after 1 week, it went to the start of application directly. So I typed in all the details again and submitted.
This time it went to axis bank's website to enter a few details and complete video kyc

Yes. This was the error I was getting previously
When I opened the credit card page after 1 week, it went to the start of application directly. So I typed in all the details again and submitted.
This time it went to axis bank's website to enter a few details and complete video kyc
But how iam geting this error since 2 months did you do some tricks like didnt open the app for some days?

Well, here's all the things which I did after it failed in GPay last week
1. Applied on Axis bank website after GPay application failed. I entered the details on their website but Ace didn't show up there. So didnt apply
2. Did force stop, clear cache, clear storage on the GPay app and launched again, hoping it would fetch the new data from Axis Bank. It didn't work.

I am not sure if any of these contributed to the application going through successfully now

Back