• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Got Axis Ace apply option in GPay

Hello guys i am so lucky. I got axis ace apply option in gpay today so i have some questions. Should i apply directly? Is there any chances of rejection? I don't have any prior relationship to axis.

Attachments

• image_picker7308979246104868892.jpg
    image_picker7308979246104868892.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 65
I had got the same option a year or 18 months back, I applied for it as it was LFT. later realized it was not that beneficial for me as I had iphone and they didnt have option similar to android gpay. But still 2.5% hit sweet spot for few other transactions. I was recently upgraded to magnus.

got 15k limit which is useless, anyone knows any way to increase the limit please?
When I spoke to the rep regarding credit limit enhancement she mentioned that the reps can do it only after 6 months or if there is an existing offer. in case you dont meet these conditions you can manually raise a request via CLI portal. they would need your 3 months salary slip in case you are salaried or an ITR. Hope this helps.

best way is Open High variant Savings Account and Maintain Good Balance Wait for 3 months... and They will give pre approved..

my 6 to 7 frnds got by this method..

even I Got as Pre approved
Its been two months ... changed my salary account from HDFC to Axis in hope of getting Axis ACE card still no luck yet. how did u guys get offer? do you mind sharing credit limit?

Last edited:
Reactions: ast
i am interested in getting this card how to get offer in gpay? or is there any workaround? i understand its not ltf
If u have any axis card u can directly call customer care and ask for it....... Or you can wait for gpay notification.... You need to shift all your upi transactions on gpay for. A month or two....... Or if u get a pre approved offer in netbanking or suggested card while you see available offers for u..... These are the only way u can get the card...

If u have any axis card u can directly call customer care and ask for it....... Or you can wait for gpay notification.... You need to shift all your upi transactions on gpay for. A month or two....... Or if u get a pre approved offer in netbanking or suggested card while you see available offers for u..... These are the only way u can get the card...
bro my axis ace application is rejected. Can i apply again after sometime or not?

When I spoke to the rep regarding credit limit enhancement she mentioned that the reps can do it only after 6 months or if there is an existing offer. in case you dont meet these conditions you can manually raise a request via CLI portal. they would need your 3 months salary slip in case you are salaried or an ITR. Hope this helps.
Yes you're right, i called AXIS ACE CC, they told me the same thing, thanks for your inputs!

Back