• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Got Axis Ace apply option in GPay

Hello guys i am so lucky. I got axis ace apply option in gpay today so i have some questions. Should i apply directly? Is there any chances of rejection? I don't have any prior relationship to axis.

Attachments

• image_picker7308979246104868892.jpg
    image_picker7308979246104868892.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 65
So how are you gonna complete 10k spends in 45 days for joining fees wavier? as the credit utilisation required for it will be above 30% i guess
I dont think it matters ..... I think more weightage is final billed amount.... I used myzone in oct for around 50000 spends.... My limit is 15000..in last I only left 150 unbilled... That is what is shwn in cibil....cibil also increased

So how are you gonna complete 10k spends in 45 days for joining fees wavier? as the credit utilisation required for it will be above 30% i guess
45 days? Lol I spent 10k under 10 days, just paid electricity bills and bought some gifts card on Amazon (it was giving 100 cashback etc. + card's usual 2% cashback), some offline shopping and voilla, fees was reversed, I had loaded the card with some money though so the overall I wouldn't end up spending 100% of the credit limit.
I had received my card on November 4, and joining fees was reversed on 15 November

ohh did you add amount into your cc for that purpose?
No I paid everytime after using the card.... Within a d
45 days? Lol I spent 10k under 10 days, just paid electricity bills and bought some gifts card on Amazon (it was giving 100 cashback etc. + card's usual 2% cashback), some offline shopping and voilla, fees was reversed, I had loaded the card with some money though so the overall I wouldn't end up spending 100% of the credit limit.
I had received my card on November 4, and joining fees was reversed on 15 November
Mine is ltf so no issue of fees

You can can change for all axis cards once a year. I've also changed mine. For sbi change is allowed for free only once. After that its chargeable For icici once in 6 months. Just write a mail to nodal office or pno stating that you want to change the bill generation date as per new RBI guidelines

Back