• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Ace credit card still showing in the cibil report

callme_rk8

TF Buzz
In June 2022, i applied for Axis Ace card via google pay and i got approved but my pin code was not serviceable so i entered nearest serviceable pin code so it was successful. When the card was delivered i was not present there so later on the card got destroyed for security reasons. Now when i access my credit report it is still reflecting as active and i never got card and it’s number. I contacted the customer care and they told me to text on a toll number to get card number but it shows me different responses most of the time. Later on i visited the branch but they said your email or phone number is not connected in our database which is weird. Please let me know what should i do in this matter. Thank you for your time though.

Attachments

• IMG_8322.webp
    IMG_8322.webp
    17.2 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_8324.webp
    IMG_8324.webp
    45.8 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_8325.webp
    IMG_8325.webp
    76.9 KB · Views: 18
In June 2022, i applied for Axis Ace card via google pay and i got approved but my pin code was not serviceable so i entered nearest serviceable pin code so it was successful. When the card was delivered i was not present there so later on the card got destroyed for security reasons. Now when i access my credit report it is still reflecting as active and i never got card and it’s number. I contacted the customer care and they told me to text on a toll number to get card number but it shows me different responses most of the time. Later on i visited the branch but they said your email or phone number is not connected in our database which is weird. Please let me know what should i do in this matter. Thank you for your time though.
Try contacting cibil agency via mail

I have a few off-topic questions.
1. Were you an existing Axis Bank customer (having savings bank account or credit card) when you applied for the card?
2. Did any kind of verification take place?
3. Did they request income proof if there was a physical verification?
Thanks

Back