• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Ace credit card update mobile and email not working

ragz

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hey Folks,

Got my Axis Ace credit card day before yesterday, applied it through my sister's Gpay account.
Now the card was delivered to my address and even it's on my name and my KYC was done but because it was my sister's gpay account, her phone number and email address are attached to this credit card.

I searched on the internet and found that there are two ways to update mobile number, 1st through mobile app and 2nd through visiting the branch. I tried both ways but none worked so far:
1) I asked my sister to setup axis mobile app and she can see the card and everything but when she goes to services and tries to update phone she gets error page.
2) I raised a physical SR with branch but that has also not helped.

Anyone any idea, if you applied for axis ace card through your relative's account, then how to update your own mobile number and email attached to the credit card? Also will the option to update mobile and email will get enabled after few days?

Did no one apply using their relatives/friends gpay and then change/update mobile and email later on in this forum?
Yes I applied through my mother's GPay account and updated the mobile/email id with my own details through Axis app post approval but still getting OTPs to my mother's no. only. This is a know issue.

I'm chasing ACE specific customer desk and will open up a complaint with RBI on reaching 30 days.

Yes I applied through my mother's GPay account and updated the mobile/email id with my own details through Axis app post approval but still getting OTPs to my mother's no. only. This is a know issue.

I'm chasing ACE specific customer desk and will open up a complaint with RBI on reaching 30 days.
Have you clicked on refresh contact details (if available) on otp page?

Haven't noticed such option on the OTP page.
Just checked there is no such option on the OTP page but it's available in Bob cards. When I changed my mobile number in Bob card otp was being sent to my old mobile number but when I clicked on refresh on the OTP page I started receiving otp on the new mobile number.

I got my number and email updated to mine by giving manual sr form at branch..

So axis maintains phone and email at 2 places -
1. Customer id level
2. Credit card level

By giving a SR form for credit card at branch my number was updated in a weeks time and then I was able to update the email too. But at customer id level it's still other number and email. But at customer if level it doesn't matter much because I was able to setup mobile app and able to receive all communications(including otp) over my mobile and email now

I got my number and email updated to mine by giving manual sr form at branch..

So axis maintains phone and email at 2 places -
1. Customer id level
2. Credit card level

By giving a SR form for credit card at branch my number was updated in a weeks time and then I was able to update the email too. But at customer id level it's still other number and email. But at customer if level it doesn't matter much because I was able to setup mobile app and able to receive all communications(including otp) over my mobile and email now
were there any charges, because the axis customer care team told me there are 100+ GST Charges? I doubt that,they will take the charges for a credit card mobile number change.

Back