• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Ace credit card verification and linking issue on Google Pay application

Chitra007

TF Select
I was suddenly unable to perform the transactions with my Axis Ace credit card on GPay app on my Android phone, due to this I have removed the card from the app and tried to add the credit card again but it's showing an error while verifying the credit card as "invalid argument". I have tried all the below troubleshooting steps but the issue is not resolved on my mobile:
  • Reinstalled the GPay application
  • Tried to add the credit card first and then bank account (UPI)
  • Cleared the cache and data for the app
  • Connected via mobile networks and different WiFi
  • I'm able to link my credit card with another Gpay account (my alternate Google account)
  • I'm able to link my credit card on the same GPay account but different device
I've been using Axis ace credit card from 2 years on GPay app but never faced this kind of issue. I have tried to contact both Axis Bank and Google Pay support but none of them is able to resolve this issue. Kindly help me if anyone here is aware of this issue and able to resolve it.

aceissue.jpg .

Do one thing that has work for me go to Axis Bank contact their credit card department give your customer id if you have Axis bank account because that would make it easier for them to apply directly by mentioning your customer id and hands you can apply credit card directly.

Facing exactly same issue.
Dumb Axis bank support busy telling me the same troubleshooting steps again n again.
faced same issue for last 2,3 days

Did these things
  • I'm able to link my credit card with another Gpay account (my alternate Google account)
    ++
  • Added other credit cards to check if that works

Finally, phone hard reset made it work.

I was suddenly unable to perform the transactions with my Axis Ace credit card on GPay app on my Android phone, due to this I have removed the card from the app and tried to add the credit card again but it's showing an error while verifying the credit card as "invalid argument". I have tried all the below troubleshooting steps but the issue is not resolved on my mobile:
I've been using Axis ace credit card from 2 years on GPay app but never faced this kind of issue. I have tried to contact both Axis Bank and Google Pay support but none of them is able to resolve this issue. Kindly help me if anyone here is aware of this issue and able to resolve it.

View attachment 34337.
I am also having same issue.
Nothing works what to do ,anyone may help

Facing same issue for more than 2 months.
Tried everything including card replacement.

Raised the issue with Axis PNO and Google Tier 3 grievance officer but both of them are blaming the issue on one another and playing volleyball with the customer Instead of directly talking to each other to fix the issue.

I guess it is time to close the card.

Just now I tried to add this card to brother's google pay app and it got added successfully.

It reinforces my belief that the issue is from Google pay side not from the bank side.

View attachment 34337.
What solution did you get finally please tell I am also getting same problem

Back