• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Airtel Cashback Credit

ujjwal2024

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I took Axis Airtel last month and My first bill is generated is today...
I did not see any cashback or any Joining benefit in the statement
When I will get the cashback credited to my account?

Solution
I called with customer Care..which is chargable and Rs 25 was the bill...
The executive informed me that the voucher will be sent only after paying the joining fees means paying the first bill amount..
who charged Rs 25 Axis or your mobile operator??
There is a toll-free no for Axis Customer Care: 18001035577
Search your emails with keywords - axis amazon. If not found even in spam, please check with customer service.

Also, it was mentioned to redeem voucher in 10 days.

Search your emails with keywords - axis amazon. If not found even in spam, please check with customer service.

Also, it was mentioned to redeem voucher in 10 days.
The executive informed me that the voucher will be sent only after paying the joining fees means paying the first bill amount..

Rs 25 to talk to customer care. 😳😳

Looks like they changed rule. I received before even bill generation in May 2024.

cashback earned in current billing cycle will be credited in next billing cycle. if you see your statement received on your mail you will see cashback earned column and that cashback will be credited in next cycle

who charged Rs 25 Axis or your mobile operator??
There is a toll-free no for Axis Customer Care: 18001035577
I just called the toll free number i.e 18001035577 provided by you and the executive send me rs 500 amazon voucher in SMS within 1 minutes...problem solved...I already added in amazon pay...Thanks a lot for getting me solution

Back