• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Airtel Cashback Credit

ujjwal2024

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I took Axis Airtel last month and My first bill is generated is today...
I did not see any cashback or any Joining benefit in the statement
When I will get the cashback credited to my account?

Solution
I called with customer Care..which is chargable and Rs 25 was the bill...
The executive informed me that the voucher will be sent only after paying the joining fees means paying the first bill amount..
who charged Rs 25 Axis or your mobile operator??
There is a toll-free no for Axis Customer Care: 18001035577
What is the joining benefits and what was the eligibility criteria to get it?
I also have this card and first statement got generated yesterday only.
No information regarding any joining benefits.
If you take airtel axis credit card and do a transaction ( I do not know the minimum amount but I did over rs 500 1st transaction) within 30 days, you will get a gift of Rs.500 in the form of amazon voucher...that means basically you give only GST for the first year

What is the joining benefits and what was the eligibility criteria to get it?
I also have this card and first statement got generated yesterday only.
No information regarding any joining benefits.
Amazon eVoucher worth Rs.500 on first transaction made within first 30 days of card issuance.

NOTE: Welcome voucher is applicable only for cards which have been charged with a Joining Fee of Rs. 500 + taxes

The amazon voucher is sent to your email after you activate the Axis Airtel Credit Card and do the 1st Transaction. As I remember, I received the Amazon Voucher the very next day of the 1st Transaction and the voucher was sent to my email and it mentioned to redeem within 10 days.

The amazon voucher is sent to your email after you activate the Axis Airtel Credit Card and do the 1st Transaction. As I remember, I received the Amazon Voucher the very next day of the 1st Transaction and the voucher was sent to my email and it mentioned to redeem within 10 days.
Actually I received an SMS like this .
'Congratulations! You have unlocked Amazon eVoucher worth INR 500 as a benefit on your Airtel Axis Bank Credit Card. Your e-Voucher code is ****. Click on www.amazon.in/addgiftcard to redeem. T&C apply.'

Actually I received an SMS like this .
'Congratulations! You have unlocked Amazon eVoucher worth INR 500 as a benefit on your Airtel Axis Bank Credit Card. Your e-Voucher code is ****. Click on www.amazon.in/addgiftcard to redeem. T&C apply.'
Cool. May be they're sending some on sms and some on email. Good thing, they sent. That's all we need, no matter the mode of communication. I remember I had to liaison with them for the SonyLiv voucher for Axis MyZone, they took almost 1.5 month to send the same.

Back