• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Airtel Credit Card Application got rejected, want to apply again!!

Hello friends,

I applied for Axis Airtel Credit Card sometime in March-23. Did not get the card and so followed up thrice with axis customer support email helpdesk. They always said "credit card application is approved and card will be dispatched in 10 days". Finally got tired and dropped a personal message on Twitter and they informed me - "application rejected due to internal policies"

My Cibil is 795 and Axis did hit cibil inquiry twice in March-23 and Video Kyc was done two days after application. Don't see any valid reason other than the Video KYC screwing up? Also, I don't have any relationship with axis bank, so that could be an issue. I do have a CitiBank credit card which Axis is managing but don't know how it could help?

Now, what course should I take?
- Should I wait and apply after 3 months from today?
- Raise a fresh application using a different mobile number and email id?
- Contact an offline agent to pursue the application? Same thing happened with ICICI rejecting my application and an offline agent helped me acquire ICICI MMT Platinum card, so I am hopeful of this method :LOL:

I think airtel card was by invite only using airtel thanks app but weblinks are working as of now where they are giving it FYF.

By the way, I see value for it and so I wish to acquire it for the below reasons -
- I have around 5 airtel prepaid connections, 2 airtel fibre connections and 2 airtel dth connections.
- I think that I could save a few bucks in cashback using this card.
- I don't have any axis card in my wallet, which makes it another plus for availing online discounts.

Help as always is appreciated!!

Thanks!!

Hello friends,

I applied for Axis Airtel Credit Card sometime in March-23. Did not get the card and so followed up thrice with axis customer support email helpdesk. They always said "credit card application is approved and card will be dispatched in 10 days". Finally got tired and dropped a personal message on Twitter and they informed me - "application rejected due to internal policies"

My Cibil is 795 and Axis did hit cibil inquiry twice in March-23 and Video Kyc was done two days after application. Don't see any valid reason other than the Video KYC screwing up? Also, I don't have any relationship with axis bank, so that could be an issue. I do have a CitiBank credit card which Axis is managing but don't know how it could help?

- Contact an offline agent to pursue the application? Same thing happened with ICICI rejecting my application and an offline agent helped me acquire ICICI MMT Platinum card, so I am hopeful of this method :LOL:

I think airtel card was by invite only using airtel thanks app but weblinks are working as of now where they are giving it FYF.

By the way, I see value for it and so I wish to acquire it for the below reasons -
- I have around 5 airtel prepaid connections, 2 airtel fibre connections and 2 airtel dth connections.
- I don't have any axis card in my wallet, which makes it another plus for availing online discounts.

Thanks!!

Better to apply after 3 months
because after getting Flipkart axis card i applied for airtel axis after 1 month .video kyc and all done successfully but axis rejected my application and sent me a pdf which say i have availed axis card recently that's why this airtel axis application will not approved.

then i wait for 3 months and again apply from other number and email but Airtel shows error, Incorrect Information entered please check.(without hitting cibil)
I have filled all information correctly. This axis airtel Incorrect information error is faced by many applicants (you can search in this forum)

I think airtel restrict re-application after Rejection on single PAN Number. can't apply from other number also. Please let us know if anyone successfully applied after Rejection in Airtel App

I had applied recently for Airtel card on 6th May but got rejected on 9th - stating you have applied card recently - got Axis Ace in April start - also they told to apply after 6 months (doesn't make sense as cooling period is of 3 months). For me as well they made 2 cibil enquiries - in process of removing additional hit.

As in OPs case - it's better to apply after cooling period of 90 days instead of getting rejection. Not sure agent route would be 100% success.

Most probably a location issue.

I tried to move the application with an offline agent. They are not giving Axis Airtel Credit Card in my city as of now.

So, I think I will have to live with that.

Thanks, every one for the inputs and help.
Try to get Rupay Platinum Debit cards from every bank account you hold. It'll give 20% off upto ₹100 per card per month on recharges/utility bills via Amazon. Not restricted to only Airtel.

Not the exact solution but somewhat similar.

Hi,

Offline agent is probably not interested to sell this card to me. She says, she only caters to Premium cards such as Magnus and Select from Axis. Decided to ditch her.

I found this thread by @TechnoFino and am going this route by asking axis to reconsider my credit card application. Got a confirmation of receipt of email from them.

Attached is a copy of the email I sent to them.

Lets see what happens, Fingers crossed. Will keep you all posted.

Thanks!!

Attachments

• Gmail - Reconsideration of my Axis Airtel credit card application-1.jpg
    Gmail - Reconsideration of my Axis Airtel credit card application-1.jpg
    356.6 KB · Views: 127
Hello friends,

Thanks!!
3months baad apply ker lijiye.
ya pno ko email bhejiye for reconsideration call ataa hai.

and can you give mobile no for icici card agent. i am in delhi.

3months baad apply ker lijiye.
ya pno ko email bhejiye for reconsideration call ataa hai.

and can you give mobile no for icici card agent. i am in delhi.

Koi bhi icici branch ko approach kar lo sir. Bank mein hi bana dengey ya concerned person ka number de dengey.

Main yahan se koshish kar sakta hoon, but I think above is better approach.

Phir bhi if you want, I will take delhi agent contact from icici agent known to me.

Thanks,

Koi bhi icici branch ko approach kar lo sir. Bank mein hi bana dengey ya concerned person ka number de dengey.

Phir bhi if you want, I will take delhi agent contact from icici agent known to me.

Thanks,
Ok thank you

Thanks,
Also applied by bank by agent by customer care by online. Koi rasta nhi. Isi liye apko

Offline means proper person aapke saamne baith kar aapka form bharta hai aur aapkey liye card apply karta hai.

Wohi kia ya kuchh aur... Ismein online sirf video kyc hoti hai aur kuchh nahin.
i went to bank and then applied. but yhat time it was already declined online.

last declined n 13 april23

i went to bank and then applied. but yhat time it was already declined online.

last declined n 13 april23
Then you have 2 options

1. Write to pno to reconsider your application.
2. Apply again after 90 days.

You can apply again offline if the agent does not face a problem in his app. But it would be wiser to wait for 3 months as the result will most probably be the same again.

I'll don't think u have to do that much
I'll just apply this card from my mom's pan card because I'll already have 3 axis card
I'll apply tomorrow night at 9.45
and today the card is approved and showing 15k limit,
points to be note
my mom hasn't have any relationship in axis bank and doesn't in past
my mom have only one airtel prepaid sim only .

Back