• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Airtel pre approved card

Shiv

TF Buzz
I used to have 3 axis credit card ace, my zone and Flipkart. I want Airtel card so I closed axis ace card recently. Now axis Airtel card is showing up as pre approved on axis app. Do I need to apply through Airtel app to get cashback or should I go through pre-approved offer on axis app?

I used to have 3 axis credit card ace, my zone and Flipkart. I want Airtel card so I closed axis ace card recently. Now axis Airtel card is showing up as pre approved on axis app. Do I need to apply through Airtel app to get cashback or should I go through pre-approved offer on axis app?
Go to pre-approved offer, as you get instant approval.

If you are risk aversed take from the Dil Se Open App,and it will instantly approved without a CIBIL Hit and you will have your physcial card in about 5 working days..
However, if you love and cherish RISK , then go thru the Airtel App for your CB, then the entire normal process of CC application follows..
Choice is yours..

All the best ..

If you are risk aversed take from the Dil Se Open App,and it will instantly approved without a CIBIL Hit and you will have your physcial card in about 5 working days..
However, if you love and cherish RISK , then go thru the Airtel App for your CB, then the entire normal process of CC application follows..
Choice is yours..

All the best ..
Any cashback issue on Airtel app if applied through pre approved on axis app?

Avail the pre-Approved method.

i also wanted airtel axis bank credit card so i apply directly its hurts my cibil and declined the card due internel policy.i was upset, next day i opne my axis app i saw i have 9 pre approved credit cards and airtel also sitting in the corner.i asked him would you like to be mine that says yes so i took that its was instantly appeared vertually i used it to rechrge for my airtel mobile number i got 500 rupe amazon gift voucher as a joining benefits.

i also wanted airtel axis bank credit card so i apply directly its hurts my cibil and declined the card due internel policy.i was upset, next day i opne my axis app i saw i have 9 pre approved credit cards and airtel also sitting in the corner.i asked him would you like to be mine that says yes so i took that its was instantly appeared vertually i used it to rechrge for my airtel mobile number i got 500 rupe amazon gift voucher as a joining benefits.
Where do we see pre approved cards? Do we need to go via "Apply Now" option? The TnC checkbox towards the end takes approval for CIBIL check...so will there be a CIBIL hit as soon as I proceed further or will it only happen if I actually apply for a card?

I am not aware of the process for AXIS hence asking

Where do we see pre approved cards? Do we need to go via "Apply Now" option? The TnC checkbox towards the end takes approval for CIBIL check...so will there be a CIBIL hit as soon as I proceed further or will it only happen if I actually apply for a card?

I am not aware of the process for AXIS hence asking
Untick the checkbox, No CIBIL hot for pre-approved cards.

Choice is yours..

All the best ..
Pre approved is the best option, it's a no brainer
Sir, can we access our digital card immediately after the application?

Back