• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Airtel and pre approved cards

Blackfyre

TF Buzz
Hey guys! I had been trying to get an Airtel axis card for a long time but I kept getting rejected right away but finally I tried with my friend's number and I was actually able to move past the initial stage and now it's in the eligibility check stage, however been it's been at that stage for 21 days now. I did read through other threads here and found people getting approved after like 30 days so I guess I'll wait a little longer.

My question now is, I have a bunch of pre approved offers on the axis app, one among them is axis ace, which I actually want to take.

Now as the Airtel card is still on verification stage, can I take the ace pre approved offer? Will taking it hinder the chances of approval of the Airtel card, as I'm getting back to back credit cards from axis? Or should I just wait until the Airtel card is approved/rejected and then get the ace?

Also can I do anything to speed up the Airtel card's process? I tried raising a service request but that doesn't seem to be doing anything at all. Can I actually expect them to approve because it's been so long?

Apologies for the long post.

Last edited:
As soon as Airtel card gets approved, all your pre approved cards get vanished and will come back after 90 days…
My axis airtel credit has been rejected twice. One through airtel app and another by applying through airtel website and then one has been on hold for a longtime in airtel app.
After reading this msg, just checked cards in Axis mobile app...and I could see a big list of pre approved cards...
applied Airtel Axis and got approved instantly😊..
I have got 2 Axis cards following your posts🙏.
now my Axis card list is:
Axis FK...LTF
Axis Neo...LTF
Axis Airtel...Paid

Thanks again for your posts...

• Lovely
Reactions: SSV
My axis airtel credit has been rejected twice. One through airtel app and another by applying through airtel website and then one has been on hold for a longtime in airtel app.
After reading this msg, just checked cards in Axis mobile app...and I could see a big list of pre approved cards...
applied Airtel Axis and got approved instantly😊..
I have got 2 Axis cards following your posts🙏.
now my Axis card list is:
Axis FK...LTF
Axis Neo...LTF
Axis Airtel...Paid

Thanks again for your posts...
Lovely .. very nice !!

Reactions: C_R
As soon as Airtel card gets approved, all your pre approved cards get vanished and will come back after 90 days…
Does this thing works for those who does not have axis account, one of my family member recently applied for both ace and fk, and fk approved and now he is regretting it :)

Back