• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis approved wrong credit card!

Hi everyone, been active here since a few months but never posted. Yes, this is my first post and I am here to ask for some help or advise you could say, with my current scenario. My apologies if this post isn't where it is supposed to be since its my first time.

Hi, everyone. I had applied for the Airtel Axis credit card on 10 september through the Airtel Axis app. I faced some issues during the application process, i.e. midway through the vkyc process the call with agent disconnected owing to some network issues probably. I got no more updates on it whatsoever afterwards and 2 days later I received a text and mail from axis stating that my axis cc application is rejected due to a duplicate request.

Following that, I mailed Axis Nodal officer with all the details. Exactly, 9 days later I got mail from Axis stating that axis cc application is approved early in the morning. I was elated to see this but when i logged into axis website I saw that Flipkart Axis has been approved and was showing there instead of Airtel. Just fyi, I had applied for the Flipkart axis back in june but that was clearly rejected and I still have rejection mail.

Now, on that same day (22 sep) i mailed Nodal officer again with all these details and everything. Today (24 sep) i got mail from axis that my flipkart axis credit card is out for delivery. Based on last interaction with Nodal Officer, I dont think i am getting any reply before my card arrives.

Then, on 26th I received the package through bluedart and its now lying in a corner of my house. I haven't activated it or opened the package. My first priority is to get the Airtel card which I originally applied for directly in return of this card. Secondly, I do not want this card at all since I already have HDFC Swiggy and SBI Cashback. The 600rs fees with this card will totally go to waste and I do not wish to do that. No reply from Nodal Officer so far on the mail i sent on 22nd and when I followed up on it on 26th with another mail they said they need 3 more days.

Also, just for the sake of it, Axis has always rejected my applications whenever I applied for any of their cards stating that there has been a duplicate application request and thus they cant proceed. This is when, I never made any duplicate applications.

May be someone else may give proper response, but I think you don't have much options here but to accept the card because they can cancel card but you will have to wait for next application.
What I suggest is to accept it if you need fk and in 90days you can apply for preapproved axis (since this year)

Back