• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Paid to a wrong credit card

What would even be the basis for your RBI Ombudsman complaint/FIR? There's been no fraud/failure of service from their end. That avenue seems to be a waste of time for everyone.

Requesting Axis is the only viable option, and honestly, usually card payments are made by NEFT, which is irreversible so chances are slim that anyone can do anything.
Well, they can help if bank is not co-operating at all. Also, many people have made such mistakes and were successful in getting it sorted out. Lets hope that I also am able to get a solution

Update: I did pay the correct card after all. I just got a SMS saying 10k is credited to the card and checked in netbanking, it has been paid on the 31st, the same date as I did and no one else has paid 10k, so I paid to the correct card afterall. I panicked as all other payments of 100 and 1k did show up instantly, after this 10k one, even tho I paid via Unipay itself💀

Last edited:
Back