Axis Atlas Application Rejected

Tumbleweed

Hello TF Community,

I want to get Axis Atlas Credit Card. My ITR is around 7 Lacs and I currently own Amex with 1.8L Limit, SBI CB with 1L Limit. I don't mind paying the Joining Fees but my application keeps on getting Rejected. Recently, I got a call from an agent stating that 'the Card was pre-approved' but after submitting the application, it got rejected again. Kindly, advise on how to get this Card.

Any help is appreciated.

Hello TF Community,

I want to get Axis Atlas Credit Card. My ITR is around 7 Lacs and I currently own Amex with 1.8L Limit, SBI CB with 1L Limit. I don't mind paying the Joining Fees but my application keeps on getting Rejected. Recently, I got a call from an agent stating that 'the Card was pre-approved' but after submitting the application, it got rejected again. Kindly, advise on how to get this Card.

Any help is appreciated.
Very easy, you get a base variant Axis card with high approval like Axis Neo, Flipkart Axis, Ace, or Airtel Axis within 1 to 2 months you will get Axis Atlas under Pre-Approved Section in the mobile app or call the CC to issue the card

Exactly 90 days after last card’s approval , Preapproved offer shows up.

I also got the Vistara Card Pre-approved within 1.5 months of getting Airtel Axis