• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis bank account close without axis banks credit card closing

Santu

TF Buzz
I have an axis bank basis savings account & i have 3 credit cards of axis bank. I want to close only axis savings account. So I visited my axis bank branch they said if i closed my bank account they all so close my credit card. Is there any solution?

Last edited:
You can close it without closing cc. Go to same bank, this time ask them provide the same info 'in writing' and say will escalate to PNO and complain to RBI.

as mentioned 100% possible, they don't want you to close the account, so bluffing.

I have an axis bank basis savings account & i have 3 credit cards of axis bank. I want to close only axis savings account. So I visited my axis bank branch they said if i closed my bank account they all so close my credit card. Is there any solution?
Dm Axis Bank in twitter that the branch is not cooperating and closing my account.
Send them branch IFSC code and address. You will get call from branch to close the account.

You can now close Axis bank account thru the app itself , no need to visit branch

will it close or send request to branch? I meant whats the process after we click that close button in app.?
It gets closed, fully online, no branch visit.

Actually this was a CitiBank feature which got carried over.

Only bank account will get closed not credit cards (For the OP)

Back