• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank ACE credit card (how to get)

Manoj Pant

TF Premier
Currently I have no relationship with Axis Bank, but Ace Banner is showing in my Gpay app. Can I apply for this card? How much CIBIL required?

Have both Ace and Airtel card. Currently pay Airtel Postpaid Bill of Rs. 1415/- through Airtel card and Airtel broadband and DTH bill through Ace card to get max cashback.
I pay electricity bill which hovers around 2800-4500 through Airtel card and other bills through Ace.

I have 2 cards with axis but not getting options in Gpay for ACE.
But My father is having the option to apply for the Gpay card also axis Airtel and was planning to apply using his number but the issue is that my location is not serviceable for Gpay card as they are showing.

Not sure how they decide the different service locations for this card, as axis is providing other cards to my location.

Have anyone tried to use the friend location for ACE, Do they ask for any proof or any physical verification?

It's surprising people are still crazy about Axis Ace card, I'm using it from past 6 month and it's okayish (probably my limit is just 50k). 2% cashback is not that much, especially if you've other credit cards like AMEX MRCC and Axis Vistara. They give much better reward rate, just that it's not direct cashback and people aren't able to visualise properly.

For utility bills, Airtel Axis is much better as it gives much better cashback for domestic bills which are usually under 3k so we'll get full 10% cashback upto 300. For larger bills, SBI cashback is there (using APay gift cards then paying utility bills)

It's surprising people are still crazy about Axis Ace card, I'm using it from past 6 month and it's okayish (probably my limit is just 50k). 2% cashback is not that much, especially if you've other credit cards like AMEX MRCC and Axis Vistara. They give much better reward rate, just that it's not direct cashback and people aren't able to visualise properly.
What will one do by using rewarding card if their spend is not much. By using such cards, when you earn reward points, you try to redeem them against some vouchers, that mean you again spend that voucher/money, thus your spend increases unnecessarily.
I think those who don't spend much but can't run away from regular bill pay using cards, cashback cards are useful.

What will one do by using rewarding card if their spend is not much. By using such cards, when you earn reward points, you try to redeem them against some vouchers, that mean you again spend that voucher/money, thus your spend increases unnecessarily.
I think those who don't spend much but can't run away from regular bill pay using cards, cashback cards are useful.
Yes, That’s me ✌️

It applies to me as well. Cashback cards are much better for my spends.

Yes even for that SBI cashback is much better. And Take AMEX MRCC for example, even if we don't opt in for vouchers, we still get 1000 points every month which are equivalent to 250rs. For general day to day spends 1% CB and 2% CB doesn't make much of a difference.

For utility bills, Airtel Axis is much better as it gives much better cashback for domestic bills which are usually under 3k so we'll get full 10% cashback upto 300. For larger bills, SBI cashback is there (using APay gift cards then paying utility bills)
+1

Problem with SBI Cashback is it isn't getting approved for most of the people. And customer service of SBI we all have seen that they took back reward points. Can't trust them at all.
Amex cards are also not useful as they're not accepted to most of the merchants.
Correct! I have applied for SBI CB CC.Its been more than 25 days. Not even a single update.

I asked my branch they told issuance of ace card has stopped. Gpay also not showing offer in my gpay account. Neither ace card in my upgrade option in axis app.

Would like to know if there is any way I could get the ace card.

Presently having neo and Flipkart

Back