• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank ACE credit card (how to get)

Manoj Pant

TF Premier
Currently I have no relationship with Axis Bank, but Ace Banner is showing in my Gpay app. Can I apply for this card? How much CIBIL required?

Am not getting ace card invite, how to get one....any trick?
Here I thought I might have mistakenly checked the same thread twice 🤣

Post in thread 'I got Axis Bank Ace Card invite in my GPAY app' https://www.technofino.in/community...-card-invite-in-my-gpay-app.12555/post-255355

Post in thread 'Already have 3 credit cards with axis and now got invitation for ace credit card' https://www.technofino.in/community...itation-for-ace-credit-card.11290/post-255357

Please refrain from asking the same question in different threads.

After devaluation its quite easy to get through offline agent
How come ? I asked agents in couple of branches but they said that bank is not offering ace through branch. Only gpay is the way to go or pre-approved one.

Do you know someone who got offline in past 1-2 months ?

If you know the agent, can you share contact details if possible?

How come ? I asked agents in couple of branches but they said that bank is not offering ace through branch. Only gpay is the way to go or pre-approved one.

Do you know someone who got offline in past 1-2 months ?

If you know the agent, can you share contact details if possible?
All agents have access to ACE..Don't rely on branch it's AXIS

All agents have access to ACE..Don't rely on branch it's AXIS
Even airtel can be applied offline. All cards are available through their tab. Catch an agent who is short on targets. He'll apply. They usually deny applying these cards as they have high decline rate and they don't get any incentive for declined applications
Well , is there way to get in touch with these agents other than branch ?

I visited two branch and went to thier CC section guy and he declined.

🤣🤣 But honestly, any other way to find agents apart from visiting branch ?
You have to find an agent by visiting a branch. Even if you approach an agent on the forum, they will not personally come to your place to conduct your KYC and collect documents. Instead, they will send someone from the nearest branch for the KYC process, and there is no way to bypass this requirement. However, you can try offering the KYC agent some pink notes as an incentive. Who knows, they might accept it, especially since these are entry-level cards. 🤣

Back